Windows 10: how do I shrink my screen view?

Discus and support how do I shrink my screen view? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I shrink my screen view? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shrink-my-screen-view/71f16a66-7322-4c6c-9dcf-797c6308f332 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Imaqt123, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Imaqt123 Win User

how do I shrink my screen view?

:)

Imaqt123, Aug 21, 2020

2. Screen Shrinking

Hi Tracey,

In order to help you with your concern about the screen of your computer which is constantly shrinking, may we request you to answer the following questions first:

• Have you made any recent changes to your computer system prior to getting this issue?
    • What is the version and build of your Windows 10? To know these information, use the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Once the Run box appears, type Winver.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check for the Windows Build and Version.

(Click this link should you need to update your device and to access the Windows 10 update history as well.)

• Aside from updating the drivers, what other troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? This is for us to avoid redundancy.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 21, 2020
  3. Screen shrinks temporarily

Hi Juan,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• What do you mean when you say ‘’I click on the screen or link’’? Please elaborate.

• When you say ’’it temporarily shrinks’’ do you mean the size of the screen is decreasing g or the font and text?

• What is the make and model of the computer and extended display monitor?

• When you say ‘’ it temporarily shrinks for a few seconds’’ does it happen on the desktop or extended display monitor?
    Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 21, 2020
  4. how do I shrink my screen view?

AMD to Give 20 nm Optical Shrinks to Console SoCs First

Xbox 360 technical specifications - Wikipedia

Scroll down to list of revisions. Die shrinks are not consumer relevant with consoles. They bring no performance changes because consistency is the entire point of them. Unless you're batshit crazy Nintendo that is, then you get the "new 3DS" half step BS.

LAN_deRf_HA, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

1. how do I shrink my screen view? - Similar Threads - shrink screen view

2. How do i shrink my WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i shrink my WindowsApps folder?: My WindowsApps folder is > 400GB and i have no idea why. can't access it to look either, because it's a system file. I can't format the file as the format option is greyed out i think this is because "trustedinstaller" is the file owner. if i can provide more info i will,...
  3. How do i shrink my WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i shrink my WindowsApps folder?: My WindowsApps folder is > 400GB and i have no idea why. can't access it to look either, because it's a system file. I can't format the file as the format option is greyed out i think this is because "trustedinstaller" is the file owner. if i can provide more info i will,...
  4. How do i shrink my WindowsApps folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I view my Windows Password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I view my Windows Password?: Hello,I'd like to view my Windows Password. I do not want to change it. I'd just like to make sure my memory is correct. I haven't used it for years since I've set up my computer to bypass that process.Also, is it possible to view my security questions &...
  6. how do i view my stored passwords

how do i view my stored passwords: how do i view my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-my-stored-passwords/569d48a6-0178-4894-b98f-133aa98a277a
  7. how do i view my stored passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i view my stored passwords: how do i view my stored passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-view-my-stored-passwords/569d48a6-0178-4894-b98f-133aa98a277a
  8. How do I shrink my C: partition?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I shrink my C: partition?: I have a Plex server that I want to dual boot with openSUSE Linux. On a Windows partition that has about 150GB of free space, I can shrink that partition only about 17GB. I ran the Windows disk defragmenter and Defraggler and there has been no difference since running the...
  9. How do I view my wish list?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I view my wish list?: Greetings, I've clicked on the wish list (heart) icon to add an app to my wish list. How can I view my wish list? When I go back to the same app, it shows as not being added to my wish list. Thanks, Shane....
  10. How do I view my wps documents?

How do I view my wps documents?: My Resumes are in WPS format, how do I convert them to text rich documents so that I can update them and print them out?...