Windows 10: How do I sign in or fix it?

Discus and support How do I sign in or fix it? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kiri yu1, Mar 4, 2024.

1. kiri yu1 Win User

How do I sign in or fix it?

I own a windows 11 laptop and this morning I open to see there is no pin option to sign in no other buttons infact only showing me the background of the lock screen.

:)

kiri yu1, Mar 4, 2024
  2. lainey Win User

Fix You've been signed in with a temporary profile in Windows 10  

I've followed your steps and there's no profile list. Am trying to fix for my sister. Brink please can you help

lainey, Mar 4, 2024
  3. password sign in

Hi,

About your concern with typing the password after being idle, it is actually recommended to activate for security reasons.

If you wish to disable it, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Click on Sign in options.
    • On the right side, you will see required sign in.
    • Change it to Never.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 4, 2024
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Mar 4, 2024
Thema:

1. How do I sign in or fix it? - Similar Threads - sign fix

2. How to fix "You cant sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "You cant sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account...: I brought a pc off of someone like 2 months ago its been working fine but I decided I wanted to reset it and I reset everything that was on the pc and now its showing me this screen. Saying I cant You Can’t Sign In Here With A Personal Account and to use a school or work...
  3. How to fix "You cant sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix "You cant sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account...: I brought a pc off of someone like 2 months ago its been working fine but I decided I wanted to reset it and I reset everything that was on the pc and now its showing me this screen. Saying I cant You Can’t Sign In Here With A Personal Account and to use a school or work...
  4. How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?: Hello,I am my wits end after trying endless solutions for hours, so I am in great need of any help. This is my second time trying to write this post, so apologies for any missed details and/or typos. I'm also trying to keep this to the point, so sorry if I come across as...
  5. How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?

How do I fix my temporary account "We can't sign in to your account" issue?: Hello,I am my wits end after trying endless solutions for hours, so I am in great need of any help. This is my second time trying to write this post, so apologies for any missed details and/or typos. I'm also trying to keep this to the point, so sorry if I come across as...
  6. "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?: While I was on my Computer a notification popped up. I don't remember the words specifically but I do remember it being along the lines of "restart pc to fix drive errors" or something like that. I ignored it and forgot about the notification. The next day when I booted up my...
  7. "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?

"Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?: While I was on my Computer a notification popped up. I don't remember the words specifically but I do remember it being along the lines of "restart pc to fix drive errors" or something like that. I ignored it and forgot about the notification. The next day when I booted up my...
  8. "Scanning and repairing drive." Can't sign in. How do I fix this?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. how do i fix constant sign in pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix constant sign in pop up?: i have a constant pop up every 3-5 minutes and it says "sign in so you dont miss out" so i click sign in then it says "making sure its you" and then i have to type my pin and then it just disapears and like it doesnt sign in it doesnt even let me so please help im on windows...
  10. how do i fix constant sign in pop up?

how do i fix constant sign in pop up?: i have a constant pop up every 3-5 minutes and it says "sign in so you dont miss out" so i click sign in then it says "making sure its you" and then i have to type my pin and then it just disapears and like it doesnt sign in it doesnt even let me so please help im on windows...