Windows 10: How do I sign in to Store?

Discus and support How do I sign in to Store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I generally don't use anything store-related, but the other day I wanted to try a new theme and I realized I can only get them through Store. But I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by unifex, May 4, 2021.

1. unifex Win User

How do I sign in to Store?

I generally don't use anything store-related, but the other day I wanted to try a new theme and I realized I can only get them through Store. But I can't get them through Store since it wants me to sign in and refuses to give me any way to do that. If I click "signin" I get this error The only thing I can find in Google is that this error might be firewall-related. But I checked, i did not forbid the Store to do anything, it can update itself and the apps already installed. I am using Windows on a local account, but I can't see why should that be a problem (and no, Windows is not "better" if I sign in with the Microsoft account). Or is it?

:)

unifex, May 4, 2021

2. I can't sign in windows store and I can't use acount microsoft to sign in windows

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. Are you still facing the issue?

If yes, Please follow below suggestions:

What happens when you try to sign to Windows Store?

Please give us the complete error message if any.

For Windows store issue you may refer the following suggestion:

I would suggest you to refer to the following steps:

• Press Windows +R Keys to open Run command

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter

Now, try to open store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, May 4, 2021
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 4, 2021
  4. How do I sign in to Store?

Windows Store sign in issue

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.

• Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, May 4, 2021
Thema:

How do I sign in to Store?

1. How do I sign in to Store? - Similar Threads - sign Store

2. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...
  3. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore: I have had my computer since around May of 2021 and have had zero problems with anything Microsoft related, but for some reason the past week or two I have not been able to access the Microsoft store. It happened when an app I used called Ear Trumpet stopped working for no...
  4. I can't sign into the Microsoft Store anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  6. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  7. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  8. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working: I recently had to replace my hard drive, and am trying to get all my games back up and running. In order to get onto Minecraft, I need to be signed into both the Microsoft Store and Xbox apps. However, neither login/sign in buttons are working. I am able to sign into either...
  9. Sign in buttons for Microsoft store and Xbox apps not working

10. Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Recently fixed my pc, App Store different region, not able to sign in help?: Got my pc fixed today with a working display, can’t access my account or sign in for there is a message saying there is a Java script error. I’m not able to access anything on my, nor am I able to update my pc either!...