Windows 10: How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?

Discus and support How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This is the situation, when I try to sign in to my computer using my Microsoft account it wont let, Its tell my that "account email" is already here.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by IShaolinStyleI, Dec 12, 2018.

1. How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?

This is the situation, when I try to sign in to my computer using my Microsoft account it wont let, Its tell my that "account email" is already here.

There is a profile for another user created with my Microsoft account linked to it. I don't know why this happened but I want to sign in with that account/email address. I'm the only person who uses this computer. Windows wont let me delete the user profile I can only change the settings for it, I have not setup that user profile and don't plan to. I'm guessing I have to remove that user profile and then sign in with my Microsoft account/ email on my main profile.

:)

IShaolinStyleI, Dec 12, 2018

2. Win 10: Creating a member (child) profile getting error that "The User Profile Service failed the sign in" User Profile can not be loaded

Hi Simonalee,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

From the description, it appears that you are not able to sign in to user account. This issue appears if the user profile is corrupted.

I suggest you to remove the account and then try to create new user profile.

To do so:

1) Type settings in the search box and then click on Settings app.

2) Click on Accounts and then select Family and other users.

3) In the right pane, try to add the family member and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, Check to see if it works by converting the Microsoft Account to Local and then back to Microsoft Account. Here`s how:

• Go to Settings from the Start Menu.
    • Click Accounts. Under Your Account, click Sign in with a Local Account instead.
    • Follow the instructions. Sign Out and Sign in.
    • Then convert back to Microsoft Account.
    To connect back to the Microsoft Account, you will perform similar steps:

• Go to Settings from the Start Menu.
    • Click Accounts. Under Your Account, click Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead.
    • Follow the instructions. Sign Out and Sign in.
    • Your account should now be connected again.
    Let us know if this helped.

Anil Madishetty, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Teokute Win User
    Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How do I  sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Dec 12, 2018
  4. How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile?

1. How do I sign in with My Micrsoft Account on my main profile? - Similar Threads - sign Micrsoft Account

2. How do I make my school account my main account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make my school account my main account?: I recently had to buy a new computer. On my old computer, I had my school Microsoft account as my main account. So when I turned on my computer I was automatically logged in to my school Microsoft account. Now with the new computer when I was setting it up, it wouldn't let me...
  3. How do I make my school account my main account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I make my school account my main account?: I recently had to buy a new computer. On my old computer, I had my school Microsoft account as my main account. So when I turned on my computer I was automatically logged in to my school Microsoft account. Now with the new computer when I was setting it up, it wouldn't let me...
  4. How do I remove my main work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove my main work account?: Hello, I'd like to remove my work account from my personal computer and switch to using a Microsoft account, but am I unsure of how to do that. I am currently using Windows 11 Education, but I am concerned about what would happen if I no longer have access to my work email...
  5. How do I remove my main work account?

How do I remove my main work account?: Hello, I'd like to remove my work account from my personal computer and switch to using a Microsoft account, but am I unsure of how to do that. I am currently using Windows 11 Education, but I am concerned about what would happen if I no longer have access to my work email...
  6. How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?

How do I make sure that my School Account is now my main account?: So what happened was when I first received my laptop, I already have my main Account. But for school/education purposes, I created a new user for my school works and such. This now means that I have 2 users on my laptop, 1 for the admin and 1 for school. I usually spend a lot...
  7. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in switched my main account: I opened the xbox companion app and switched my microsoft accounts. When I switched back on the companion app, for some reason it changed the microsoft account my PC uses. This account is a child account that I don't have access to the e-mail for anymore. It is also a local...
  8. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

Microsoft account sign in switched my main account: I opened the xbox companion app and switched my microsoft accounts. When I switched back on the companion app, for some reason it changed the microsoft account my PC uses. This account is a child account that I don't have access to the e-mail for anymore. It is also a local...
  9. Microsoft account sign in switched my main account

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I sign into my adminstrator account?: I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account. .I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the administrator account is built in. Can anyone please give me instructions?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i find my micrsoft sign in