Windows 10: How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

Discus and support How do I sign into my adminstrator account? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account. .I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JoyceGQF, Aug 15, 2019.

1. JoyceGQF Win User

How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

I am trying to upload a website but find I am required to be signed into my administrator account.

.I have Windows 10 - and read somewhere that the administrator account is built in. Can anyone please give me instructions?

:)

JoyceGQF, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How do I sign into my adminstrator account? :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Cannot Sign in to Adminstrator account

After installation of Win 10 we created a general user profile, not an admin profile and have used the machines for 12 months. The machines are running the current Win 10 1709 for x64 systems with Licenses purchased through a non profit distribution arrangement
    you have in Australia. Allmachines are registered with you.

Now we've just added an Administrator level to the PC. Upon signing in for the first time as Administrator I had full admin access and everything looked fine. Upon signing out of Adminsitrator , I attempted to sign back in again as Adminstrator and it said
    Incorrect password.

Hmm I thought. Well the password is correct and I duplicated this process on a second machine and third machine in our office and on all 2nd attempts to sign in on the 3 machines it rejects me every time.

Any suggestions please?

Moved From: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

CharlesAlder1, Aug 15, 2019
  4. How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

How do I sign into my adminstrator account?

1. How do I sign into my adminstrator account? - Similar Threads - sign adminstrator account

2. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  3. how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i fix my adminstrator permission problem?: this morning i installed two updates for Windows 11 home. After installing the updates i tried to update my graphic driver. when pressing to update the graphics driver, it took 5 minutes to load then said "windows cannot access the specified path or file. you may not have the...
  4. I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts

I need to Switch Adminstrator Accounts: I recently had a glitch on MS Windows 10 where file manager jumps to the top or bottom of the list of files on the left jusrt when you are about to save a file in a searched for folder so you must scroll & search again that required I create another User Account. I did this...
  5. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default: This is completely my fault, hopefully someone knows a workaround.I ran the prompt netplwiz to change the default account's properties, to a standard account. The administrator account was on the list, I presumed that the admin profile would've been available on the login...
  6. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default: This is completely my fault, hopefully someone knows a workaround.I ran the prompt netplwiz to change the default account's properties, to a standard account. The administrator account was on the list, I presumed that the admin profile would've been available on the login...
  7. How do I log into an Adminstrator account with the Standard account as default

8. Account Adminstrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account Adminstrator: hi there whatsup!,,, sor i got some little confusion on my pc and i dont know who is the admin of mine ,,,when i run cmd normally i got this "C:\Users\DJ MATIA>" and when i run as admin i got "C:\WINDOWS\system32>" so who is the admin of my pc whilst i go to accounts i find...
  9. how to make my user account adminstrator again ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to make my user account adminstrator again ?: I made my user account on windows as standred one and another account as administrator then i delete the administrator one, Now i can not do any thing one my computer because there is a message appears to me and say access is denied and you must enter admin user and password,...
  10. How can I change my account type to adminstrator?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I change my account type to adminstrator?: I am facing defaultuser0 problem. I changed my account type to standard and I can't change it back to adminstrator. Please help![IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-my-account-type-to-adminstrator/dc915e98-977c-4454-b995-00db0f99cb9c"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adminstrator sign in

2. how do i sign in as adminstrator

3. office 365 adminstrator name

4. add password as adminstrator on this computer,
  5. HOW CAN I SIGN INTO COMPUTER AS ADMINSTRATOR