Windows 10: How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

Discus and support How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an HP Pavillion running off of Windows 10. I have a personal and work/school account, so my laptop thinks it belongs to that organization, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Grace Goins, Mar 19, 2023.

1. How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

I have an HP Pavillion running off of Windows 10. I have a personal and work/school account, so my laptop thinks it belongs to that organization, even though it is not. OneDrive has signed me out of my PERSONAL account, but requires me to use Windows Hello to sign me back in. I tried to bypass this by going to sign-in account settings to see if the "Require Windows Hello Sign-In" toggle was turned on, and it was not. It has never been turned on, but is still forcing me to use Windows Hello. Due to my laptop thinking it belongs to the school organization, it is prohibiting me from activating an

:)

Grace Goins, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Freezer Win User

Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Mar 19, 2023
  3. Easo Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

Can we have rant-less version, please?

4. scopio Win User

How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

Two OneDrive accounts question

In a small office we are in the process of renewing the main PC and have a query about OneDrive account.
    I did not realise that the older pc which is running Windows7 had a OneDrive folder and has Office Home and Student installed, the ISP IMAP email account is used to sign in to OneDrive 5Gb free account.

On the new pc running Windows 10 Pro and Office365 Personal with 1Tb OneDrive storage, this pc also has a OneDrive folder which is attached to the Microsoft Outlook.com Office 365 Personal account.

We will be transferring all data from old pc to new pc so my
    Questions are;

1. Can we keep the two OneDrive accounts? (With different sign in credentials)
    2. Which account would automatically use the OneDrive folder on the new pc?
    3. I assume that the best option would be to upload the data from the old pc OneDrive account folder to the new pc OneDrive account folder so that all OneDrive data is in the same account and OneDrive folder on the new pc. I am correct?

scopio, Mar 19, 2023
Thema:

How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

1. How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use... - Similar Threads - sign personal OneDrive

2. Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!: Forced to sign in on my school account or work account only?Error: AADSTS500200This should just work.... it works on my surface pro, why not my MAIN computer?...
  3. Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant sign in my personal OneDrive account on my W11 home PC?!: Forced to sign in on my school account or work account only?Error: AADSTS500200This should just work.... it works on my surface pro, why not my MAIN computer?...
  4. I cannot sign in my personal onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign in my personal onedrive: Hello.As title say.Here is the details of troubleshooting details. Correlation Id: 90492053-91be-4707-a0e2-b87d403f7c7bTimestamp: 2023-03-28T20:18:52.000ZDPTI: c9bd32fccd98015a826e261b7e1d32381f909c6f34026e51e6d60b9d8ee30db1...
  5. I cannot sign in my personal onedrive

I cannot sign in my personal onedrive: Hello.As title say.Here is the details of troubleshooting details. Correlation Id: 90492053-91be-4707-a0e2-b87d403f7c7bTimestamp: 2023-03-28T20:18:52.000ZDPTI: c9bd32fccd98015a826e261b7e1d32381f909c6f34026e51e6d60b9d8ee30db1...
  6. How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...: I have an HP Pavillion running off of Windows 10. I have a personal and work/school account, so my laptop thinks it belongs to that organization, even though it is not. OneDrive has signed me out of my PERSONAL account, but requires me to use Windows Hello to sign me back in....
  7. How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I sign into my personal OneDrive account on my Windows 10 PC without having to use...: I have an HP Pavillion running off of Windows 10. I have a personal and work/school account, so my laptop thinks it belongs to that organization, even though it is not. OneDrive has signed me out of my PERSONAL account, but requires me to use Windows Hello to sign me back in....
  8. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  9. How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet

How do i sign in to my new pc without having internet: I just made my account on my pc, so when i offed the pc and on ed it the next day it doesnt show the put password or put in pin option it, its shows an option that says "sign in" when i normally click it, it makes me put in my mircosoft password but i lost my internet adapter...
  10. Can I use OneDrive (free version) without using that same account to sign into my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can I use OneDrive (free version) without using that same account to sign into my PC?: I setup Windows with a local account because I don't want to use any of Microsofts online services. The only exception is OneDrive which I am now considering as an alternative to dropbox. I assume I DO need a Microsoft account to use that, but must I then also use that...