Windows 10: How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?

Discus and support How do I sign out of Feedback Hub? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I sign out of Feedback Hub so that I can sign in under a different account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MB_999, Apr 24, 2021.

1. MB_999 Win User

How do I sign out of Feedback Hub?

How do I sign out of Feedback Hub so that I can sign in under a different account?

:)

MB_999, Apr 24, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

Hi,

There are various reasons why you can't sign in to Feedback hub. It is possible that it can be due to incorrect password. To better assist you we'd like to gather more information:

• Did you get any error messages when you try to sign in to Feedback hub?
    • Are you trying to access the Feedback hub in a browser?
    • Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Apr 24, 2021
  3. Nick Dich Win User
    insider feedback hub

Hi,

We need to ask you the following questions so we can help you with your concern:

• When did you started to notice that feedback hub could not sign you in?
    • Do you remember when was the last time you were able to use the feedback hub?
    • Did you receive any error message when you open feedback hub?
    • Have you already tried updating your Windows Insider version?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Nick Dich, Apr 24, 2021
  4. aussiejhv Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

Hi Rose

This is the steps I can take on boot up. If it helps

When I boot up the system, have 2 screen options either as Administrator or myself.

If I select administrator no password required.

And run Feedback Hub get an error message

"This app cant open feedback hub cant be opened using the builtin administrator A/c. Sign in with a different a/c and try again."

If I select myself and can use either Pin # or password

And run Feedback Hub

Please sign in

Get 3 options

Use this account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Use different account "either"

Microsoft account or

Workplace or school account

Selecting Use this account results in

Please sign in

Sign in with Microsoft account to use Feedback Hub.

Results in Lets get you signed in Back were we started.

Regards

John

aussiejhv, Apr 24, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I sign out of Feedback Hub? - Similar Threads - sign Feedback Hub

2. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  3. How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete my feedback on Feedback hub?: I didn't realise the feedback hub was published publicly and I have included one of my email addresses within my feedback thinking it would only be seen by Microsoft. I don't want this information public GDPR and would like to delete this feedback immediately. However, there...
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot sign in on feedback hub: Since I sent a couple of feedbacks on my PC problems, I have not been able to sign in on the hub. I cannot think of any solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-on-feedback-hub/8cbdb7a4-34f9-457b-9a3e-f937e3bf5679
  6. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

Cannot sign in on feedback hub: Since I sent a couple of feedbacks on my PC problems, I have not been able to sign in on the hub. I cannot think of any solution. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-on-feedback-hub/8cbdb7a4-34f9-457b-9a3e-f937e3bf5679
  7. Cannot sign in on feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  9. Feedback Hub

Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...
  10. Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub app: Split from this thread. Hi cwharts I tried all the steps above, still no luck. Any other ideas? When I click on Sign in now nothing happens System info Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 x64 Based PC AMD Processor [Split from: Windows...