Windows 10: How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

Discus and support How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced. I'm able to control both computers at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by IntenseJames, Mar 9, 2019.

1. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

I am currently signed in with the same e mail to my OS (C) OneDrive on two computers and they are both synced.

I'm able to control both computers at the sametime.

How can I fix this?

I have Office 365 Home just got it I had Office 365 Personal personal before.

:)

IntenseJames, Mar 9, 2019
  2. oboedad55 Win User

Can't sign in to OneDrive

Hi, I'm running Windows 10 Pro x86_64. My little cloud icon says, "not signed in". I'm signing on my computer with my Microsoft account and OneDrive gives absolutely no clue to any of this. No way to sign in with OneDrive and my normal account is fine. Thanks for any help!*Sad

oboedad55, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Cwuin Win User
    OneDrive signing in

I need to get to my online OneDrive to download some documents and/or sync. My laptop folder is empty, understandable as I have never used the laptop with OneDrive when it had win7 as an OS. When I try various directions to sign in I get the following message. "There was a problem connecting to OneDrive. Check your internet connection and try again". I understand that to sync you have to be signed in the PC with your microsoft account. So I tried that but when I click on; "sign in with a microsoft account instead" I get the following message "something went wrong, try again or select cancel to set up your device later". There is nothing wrong with my connection to the net, that part took me two days to cure.

Any ideas?

Clive

Cwuin, Mar 9, 2019
  4. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with...

1. How do I sign out of one account for my OS (C) OneDrive on one Computer and sign in with... - Similar Threads - sign account OneDrive

2. I can't sign in to 2 accounts without signing out of one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to 2 accounts without signing out of one: Hello, I have created two accounts on my PC. 1 is a Microsoft account, the Admin, and the other Is a Local account. But I am unable to switch between accounts without signing out from one. The 2nd account only shows at the log in window if I have signed out of the first. It...
  3. I can't sign in to 2 accounts without signing out of one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to 2 accounts without signing out of one: Hello, I have created two accounts on my PC. 1 is a Microsoft account, the Admin, and the other Is a Local account. But I am unable to switch between accounts without signing out from one. The 2nd account only shows at the log in window if I have signed out of the first. It...
  4. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

in Windows 10 Customization
    One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?: I have two sign-in options, but I want to get rid of one of them to only have one option. Please be aware that under "netplwiz" there is only ONE account listed, and that is "Option 1". All options are administrators me. I am the only one that uses my PC.Option 1: Can use a...
  5. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?: I have two sign-in options, but I want to get rid of one of them to only have one option. Please be aware that under "netplwiz" there is only ONE account listed, and that is "Option 1". All options are administrators me. I am the only one that uses my PC.Option 1: Can use a...
  6. One account, two sign in options? How do I get rid of one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't sign into Onedrive on one of my computers: Works great on my desktop. On my laptop, OneDrive is on the taskbar with a slash through it. When I click on the icon, a box pops up and says OneDrive is not connected with an option to sign in. When I tap on sign in, nothing happens. I can work around it by going to the...
  8. how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i delete one of the sign in options on my sign in screen?: I have have a win 10 pro and i want to know how to delete one of the sign in option i have deleted the pin that i added earlier but when i sign in there are two options one of them is a password and the other is a pin as i told earlier i got rid of the pin but it tells me to...
  9. HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER...: HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER!?!?!?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-out-of-a-computer-that-my-microsoft/58970acc-0369-4725-bc01-69de55a7ae25"
  10. Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues with OneDrive sign in - Only on one of my computers: When I create a document and try to save it in OneDrive my desktop computer is having issues. - Asks me to sign in, I enter my username. - It tells me there is no OneDrive account with that username and asks if I want to create one. - I click through and enter in the...