Windows 10: How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner

Discus and support How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My open email account keeps opening up in the right top corner, and anyone who uses my computer can get into my email. How do I get out?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hamtons Hamster, Apr 22, 2019.

1. How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner

My open email account keeps opening up in the right top corner, and anyone who uses my computer can get into my email. How do I get out?

:)

Hamtons Hamster, Apr 22, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. How do I sign out of the Microsoft account?  My email keeps opening up in the corner :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 22, 2019
  3. cw84 Win User
    Cannot sign in to Microsoft Account (Cortana) using Win10

I've just upgraded to Win10, and I am trying to sign into my Microsoft Account in order to use Cortana, however I am caught in a loop and it won't accept my credentials.

The credentials are definitely right, verified by accessing the Microsoft account via https://account.microsoft.com. Also, if I type my credentials incorrectly when trying to sign in on my PC I am told the credentials are wrong - therefore I can be certain that the authentication process is taking place.

Steps are as follows:

• Start
    • Type "Your Account"
    • Enter
    • Scroll down on the Setting window
    • "Add a Microsoft account"
    • Enter email and password (for Microsoft account)
    • Sign in

Nothing happens. I am returned to the previous screen and not logged in.

The same is true when I place my cursor in the bottom left hand corner search bar. I am asked to sign in to be able to use Cortana, the dialogues about getting you to sign in just go round in a loop after I've entered my credentials.

4. How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner

signing into microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for getting back to us. We apologize for the delay in response.

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Navigate to Start>Settings>Accounts.
    • In the left pane, click on sign-in options.
    • In the right pane select Never from the drop down list for the option
      Require sign-in.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner

1. How do I sign out of the Microsoft account? My email keeps opening up in the corner - Similar Threads - sign Microsoft account

2. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?: I used my PC for a year without signing in to any Microsoft account. Yesterday, in Windows settings, I signed into my MS account, in an attempt to solve an issue with Microsoft Family Safety. I want to sign back out from MS on my PC Windows 10 and continue as a regular...
  3. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?: I used my PC for a year without signing in to any Microsoft account. Yesterday, in Windows settings, I signed into my MS account, in an attempt to solve an issue with Microsoft Family Safety. I want to sign back out from MS on my PC Windows 10 and continue as a regular...
  4. How do I sign out from my Microsoft account without signing out of Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email: how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-email-accounts-pane-open-when-in/14ccd4b4-db4f-403b-a537-6051e5938ff5
  6. how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email: how do i keep email accounts pane open when in email https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-keep-email-accounts-pane-open-when-in/14ccd4b4-db4f-403b-a537-6051e5938ff5
  7. How do I sign up for a Microsoft account with my .edu email?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I sign up for a Microsoft account with my .edu email?: I need to sign up for a MS account using my .edu email so that I can get the free Office 365 subscription. However, when I try to create a MS email it only allows me to use @ outlook.com or @ hotmail.com I am missing something here? submitted by /u/Surfer949 [link]...
  8. How do I sign out of my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I sign out of my Microsoft account: I had to borrow a computer which had a local account on it, when I signed into Microsoft word (which is pretty dumb, why do I need to sign it to use a word processor) it turned the local account into a Microsoft account, how do I remove that so it’s just a local account? I’m...
  9. HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER...: HOW DO I SIGN OUT OF A COMPUTER THAT MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT IS SIGNED INTO FROM ANOTHER COMPUTER!?!?!?!?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sign-out-of-a-computer-that-my-microsoft/58970acc-0369-4725-bc01-69de55a7ae25"
  10. How do I stay signed out of my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stay signed out of my account?: Every time I turn on my pc or wake my pc I'm signed in. It says go to settings>power & sleep but the is nothing there to let me stay logged out. I can have anyone who turns on my pc able to access everything...