Windows 10: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

Discus and support How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024.

1. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second account but use it on one device and give me the reasons so I can avoid a problem in the future.How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so th

:)

FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Blaq Win User

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

Can't see NAS (SMBv1), even via IP address (tried common solutions)

I have a DLINK DNS-325 NAS which worked fine until this week.

• The issue started after I performed an in-place upgrade. (To fix an unrelated Windows Store problem.)
    • I restored the NAS to factory settings and manually rebuilt its settings.
    • I can access the NAS's Web-based UI without a problem and it reports no errors. I can also ping it without any error.
    I have tried several solutions, some from "My nas devices are not showing in Windows File Explorer - Network, Windows 10 version 1703, build 15063.332" for example.

• Network reset
    • Enabled SMBv1
    • Forced my PC to be the Master Browser
    • Force-enabled "Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP"
    To take Windows networking out of the equation, I'm initially trying to access the NAS by its static IP, 192.168.*. In the command window:

• I can ping it without problem
    • `net view \\192.168.*` gives an error 53.
    What should my next steps be? Thanks.

Thema:

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

1. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an... - Similar Threads - solve problem tried

2. How do I fix when I try to turn on Windows Security because Im having problems with it and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix when I try to turn on Windows Security because Im having problems with it and...: What happens is when I try to open Windows Security it sometimes just a White/Black Screen and sometimes when I open Windows Security it says Contact an It manager to fix or something like that so Ive looked up how to fix it and it said to do something with the Registry...
  3. How do I fix when I try to turn on Windows Security because Im having problems with it and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix when I try to turn on Windows Security because Im having problems with it and...: What happens is when I try to open Windows Security it sometimes just a White/Black Screen and sometimes when I open Windows Security it says Contact an It manager to fix or something like that so Ive looked up how to fix it and it said to do something with the Registry...
  4. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  5. Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?: Hey! So what has happened is that windows did and update on my pc which resulted in that first it was stuck on windows logo. But now when I tried to uninstall the update i got the blue screen of death. I have tried every option i think except for factory reset. It is because...
  6. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.: HelloI have been paying an annual fee for Microsoft but I do not have the old machine that had Word etc installed. How can I stop future payments and close the account. If possible, can I get a refund?Mark Thomson...
  7. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.: HelloI have been paying an annual fee for Microsoft but I do not have the old machine that had Word etc installed. How can I stop future payments and close the account. If possible, can I get a refund?Mark Thomson...
  8. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Reposting this because I still haven’t found a solution. Basically, I have Webroot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reposting this because I still haven’t found a solution. Basically, I have Webroot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TANMAN844 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7wky3/reposting_this_because_i_still_havent_found_a/
  10. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...