Windows 10: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

Discus and support How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024.

1. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second account but use it on one device and give me the reasons so I can avoid a problem in the future.How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so th

:)

FaHaD MoHaMMeD1, Apr 24, 2024
  2. lx07 Win User

Problem solved!

I already marked this solved with the solution, thanks anyways.

3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 25, 2024
  4. Blaq Win User

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

Can't see NAS (SMBv1), even via IP address (tried common solutions)

I have a DLINK DNS-325 NAS which worked fine until this week.

• The issue started after I performed an in-place upgrade. (To fix an unrelated Windows Store problem.)
    • I restored the NAS to factory settings and manually rebuilt its settings.
    • I can access the NAS's Web-based UI without a problem and it reports no errors. I can also ping it without any error.
    I have tried several solutions, some from "My nas devices are not showing in Windows File Explorer - Network, Windows 10 version 1703, build 15063.332" for example.

• Network reset
    • Enabled SMBv1
    • Forced my PC to be the Master Browser
    • Force-enabled "Enable NetBIOS over TCP/IP"
    To take Windows networking out of the equation, I'm initially trying to access the NAS by its static IP, 192.168.*. In the command window:

• I can ping it without problem
    • `net view \\192.168.*` gives an error 53.
    What should my next steps be? Thanks.

Thema:

How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

1. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an... - Similar Threads - solve problem tried

2. How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an...: How do I solve a problem because I have tried all the solutions? Is it because I have an account on two devices? This means that I have registered my account on two devices or formatted the laptop and set up a new account so that there is no problem again or register a second...
  3. Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?: Hey! So what has happened is that windows did and update on my pc which resulted in that first it was stuck on windows logo. But now when I tried to uninstall the update i got the blue screen of death. I have tried every option i think except for factory reset. It is because...
  4. Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?: Hey! So what has happened is that windows did and update on my pc which resulted in that first it was stuck on windows logo. But now when I tried to uninstall the update i got the blue screen of death. I have tried every option i think except for factory reset. It is because...
  5. Blue screen of death because of update how do I Solve?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.: HelloI have been paying an annual fee for Microsoft but I do not have the old machine that had Word etc installed. How can I stop future payments and close the account. If possible, can I get a refund?Mark Thomson...
  7. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.: HelloI have been paying an annual fee for Microsoft but I do not have the old machine that had Word etc installed. How can I stop future payments and close the account. If possible, can I get a refund?Mark Thomson...
  8. How do I stop payments because I no longer have the device in question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Reposting this because I still haven’t found a solution. Basically, I have Webroot...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reposting this because I still haven’t found a solution. Basically, I have Webroot...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TANMAN844 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f7wky3/reposting_this_because_i_still_havent_found_a/
  10. Have I solved the problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Have I solved the problem?: Hi I am brand new to this forum and not sure how to share what I have discovered today. I have spent hours/weeks trying to solve the problem of my photos not attaching to email when I select send to mail recipient. I have been going round and round in circles and today I...