Windows 10: How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes...

Discus and support How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I received my laptop Dec. 2017 new from amazon. It arrived properly packaged but the display came misaligned with the body (visibly when closed down),... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RobbieX, Jul 10, 2018.

1. RobbieX Win User

How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes...

I received my laptop Dec. 2017 new from amazon. It arrived properly packaged but the display came misaligned with the body (visibly when closed down), which i ignored anyways. It worked pretty normally with everything for about 2 months. I stored my laptop slantly in a safe area away from liquids, falls, knocks and (hopefully) much dust. i took care of it and had no falls, spills nor lent it to anyone.... not even out the house.
    After 2 months the laptop had a windows update which i snoozed...

How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes both randomly and from minor knocks?

RobbieX, Jul 10, 2018

2. Relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop keeps crashing both randomly and from certain actions.

I received my laptop Dec. 2017 new from amazon. It arrived properly packaged but the display came misaligned with the body (visibly when closed down), which i ignored anyways. It worked pretty normally with everything for about 2 months. I stored my laptop
    slantly in a safe area away from liquids, falls, knocks and (hopefully) much dust. i took care of it and had no falls, spills nor lent it to anyone.... not even out the house.

After 2 months the laptop had a windows update which i snoozed so i could finish a game. Eventually, i had a BSOD, and upon reboot, the computer automatically updated itself. From then i have been having random BSODs occurring frequently.

These BSODs occur sometimes on boot, requiring multiple reboots. They also occur pretty much every time i play a game, when i move or lift the device swiftly and when the laptop receives a knock ( whether body knock or display knock... almost
    any hard contact) as light a a pen hitting the edge or me entering the bed quickly while it is on the bed. I stopped storing the laptop sideways which seemed to reduce the frequency of crashes but that's questionable right now.

Also, occasionally my network stops working, leaving the wifi symbol to a monitor with a red 'X' signalling nor network reception, and the wifi device is missing. It occurs only on boot up ( whether by cold boot, reboot or BSOD reboot) at COMPLETE
    random.The only way i have discovered to resolve it, is a temporary fix to reboot and turn off-turn on the computer until it decides to work.

I backed up files and had a reset of the computer. When i did this, it didn't have the problem...... but for a small amount off time (for which i can't tell if it actually worked). Within minutes, ironically the laptop had a small fall (yes,
    i know i sound really bad lucky). From here everything was at full swing once more. Up to this date they both bothers me daily.

I scoured the internet for answers but each only speak to pieces of my puzzle. Some possible solutions found are high risk, out of my confidential-skill level and potentially warranty threatening. Though i could carry it to a technician for
    check and repair, that's a costly and risky venture for me and i would atleast find the most plausible cause for it and maybe a high likely solution I could manage to correct it.

Recently had a weird occurrence where Bluetooth wouldn't work until i troubleshooted and rebooted. hasn't come back so far however.

Possible causes found:

faulty motherboard ; loose drive cables (i strongly lean to this one)

Important points:

Relatively new

Convertible laptop

Properly kept for the most part

SSD (no HDD)

BSODs from: hard contact, moderate - swift movement/shifts, games, boot up, random ( sometimes in long chains behind each other)

Network malfunction at COMPLETE RANDOM

There MAY be a rattle within the body when orientation is changed. I stress "MAY", because i think i heard it but i didnt repeat for confirmation inorder to prevent further possible damage.

What does anyone think?

-Robert

RobertMcFarlane1, Jul 10, 2018
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    KernelBase.dll is broken constant BSOD's constant game crashing.

Hi Darry,

User Profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing constant BSOD's on your computer. You mentioned that you ran the
    System File Checker (SFC) tool, but is still getting a stop code. To further troubleshoot the issue, we suggest that you create a new User Profile and check if the issue persists.

To create a user profile, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings. Click Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select the Add someone else to this PC tab.
    • Name the user as Test.
    • Leave the password field blank.
    • Hit Next.
    • Sign in as Test user.

You may also check this link
    to fix BSOD errors. Choose the situation when you experienced the problem and follow the troubleshooting steps.

Dyan Rey, Jul 10, 2018
  4. How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes...

BSOD crashes and intel hd crashes on brand new acer 592g

Hey there,

so i bought my new acer aspire vn7-592g (awesoem laptop) 3 days ago and recently i have been having bsod crashes like Page Fault in Nonpaged Area, video Scheduler internal error and kmode exception not handeled

and intel graphics crashes while surfing on the web on firefox

here are some dump files CrashDumps.rar

PyroRaider, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes...

1. How do I solve relatively new Acer R15 Convertible laptop that has constant BSOD crashes... - Similar Threads - solve relatively Acer

2. How do i solve Whea_uncorrectable_error acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i solve Whea_uncorrectable_error acer nitro 5: iv had this issue for about 6 months nearly it mostly happens when i play games ROBLOX, Minecraft, FNV etc etc iv tried resetting bios settings, iv tried repairing it twice iv tried overclocking and un-overclocking iv tried running it on low fan high fan, iv tried without...
  3. How do i solve Whea_uncorrectable_error acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i solve Whea_uncorrectable_error acer nitro 5: iv had this issue for about 6 months nearly it mostly happens when i play games ROBLOX, Minecraft, FNV etc etc iv tried resetting bios settings, iv tried repairing it twice iv tried overclocking and un-overclocking iv tried running it on low fan high fan, iv tried without...
  4. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  5. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes: Hello All, I have a recurring issue with my PC for the past few months, and I haven't been able to pinpoint the root cause browsing the web yet. While playing most games, the system regurarly crashes in one of the following ways:1, BSOD with nvlddmkm.sys error code 30%2,...
  6. Constant GPU related BSOD, or game crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Constant BSOD. Driver related

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD. Driver related: Greetings, Lately I've been experiencing a lot of BSODs that are random. When googling the error code it was always driver related. I've uninstalled the GPU driver, realtek audio driver as well as the CPU/chipset driver. they're less frequent now but BSODs still occur. Can...
  8. Constant BSOD. Driver related

Constant BSOD. Driver related: Greetings, Lately I've been experiencing a lot of BSODs that are random. When googling the error code it was always driver related. I've uninstalled the GPU driver, realtek audio driver as well as the CPU/chipset driver. they're less frequent now but BSODs still occur. Can...
  9. Constant BSOD. Driver related

10. Constant BSOD on new laptop

Constant BSOD on new laptop: Hi, I've been getting these BSOD constantly, ever since I got this laptop. Its an edge 15 from Lenovo with a touchscreen. I keep getting PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA and a couple of DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION. I read a few threads online and they mentioned updating drivers, so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus ux360c PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA