Windows 10: How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

Discus and support How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nicknickhere, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit serverprof doesnt allow me to log in which means that i cant reset pin. When I try to log in with safe mode, it sais that pin code is not available. Now, I tryed running cmd in an attempt to fix it manually. However for whatever reason it wont accept my password for my microsoft mail although I am able to log in on my browser. Please help me. I fe

:)

Nicknickhere, Feb 4, 2023

2. How do you reset windows 10 log on pin password

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Click on Sign-in options on the log on screen. Select Microsoft account.
    • Try logging in using Microsoft account and password.
    • Once you log into the system, try to change the PIN under accounts/sign-in page.
    • Select the Start
      How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email... [​IMG]
      button, then select
      Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options.
    • Try to reset the PIN.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Microsoft Passport errors during PIN creation

Source and more: https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/...g-pin-creation

Cluster Head, Feb 4, 2023
  4. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

PIN reset failed

Ok this is an update

I logged in to my account from another laptop.

2 step verification isn't enabled

In the security page, there is no option to reset PIN, only an option to reset email password "Which I can't use to log into the laptop"

PIN reset failed, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

1. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email... - Similar Threads - solve resetting pin

2. How do I log into my computer, when its asking me to reset pin, unable to reset pin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log into my computer, when its asking me to reset pin, unable to reset pin?: Due to a long and series of unfortunate events, I have somehow locked myself out of my computer. I am rather upset, as it seems the pin function was somehow reset. Now I have to log into a Microsoft account, which the email for that account was deleted. Old school email. How...
  3. How do I log into my computer, when its asking me to reset pin, unable to reset pin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I log into my computer, when its asking me to reset pin, unable to reset pin?: Due to a long and series of unfortunate events, I have somehow locked myself out of my computer. I am rather upset, as it seems the pin function was somehow reset. Now I have to log into a Microsoft account, which the email for that account was deleted. Old school email. How...
  4. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit User Profile Service...
  5. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit User Profile Service...
  6. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit serverprof doesnt allow...
  8. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit serverprof doesnt allow...
  9. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea
  10. I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...

I can't log in with my PIN and the system will NOT let me reset it, how do I log into my...: When I try to log into my laptop with my PIN it does not work and it won't let me reset my PIN. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-in-with-my-pin-and-the-system-will-not/540f8a93-5fa0-4ee2-9ea6-1cb3938664ea