Windows 10: How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

Discus and support How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Nicknickhere, Feb 4, 2023.

1. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in which means that i cant reset pin. When I try to log in with safe mode, it sais that pin code is not available. Now, I tryed running cmd in an attempt to fix it manually. However for whatever reason it wont accept my password for my microsoft mail although I am able to log in on my browser. Please hel

:)

Nicknickhere, Feb 4, 2023

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Feb 4, 2023
  3. new account and The User Profile Service failed the sign in ; user profile cannot be loaded

Hello,

Thank you for your reply,

This issue might be due to the User profile Services, please follow the below and check.

I suggest you to Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Ashish Sondhi, Feb 4, 2023
  4. ElsaAy Win User

How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

User Profile Service service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded

After the windows 7 update of KB04490628 on 3/19/2019, the system errors when trying to log on to the pc account with the message user profile service: service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded.

I have logged into an alternate administrator account on the PC that was not corrupted and tried to uninstall the 3/19/2019 windows update but it will not allow that update to be uninstalled.

What steps can I take to correct the issue with the account. Everything on the PC is under the corrupt account. I have gone in and backed up onto a flash drive all of the pictures and documents, etc under the failing account using
    the administrative ID but would really like to correct the user account. I saw a similar issue listed under Vista but several non-vista users indicated the steps there did not fix their problem.

ElsaAy, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

1. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and... - Similar Threads - solve resetting pin

2. How to log in when the 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded'

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to log in when the 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded': My son attempted to log on to his profile however when he put in his pin it came up with 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded'I can now not log into the administrator profile as the option has disappeared from the bottom of the screen. I have...
  3. How to log in when the 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to log in when the 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded': My son attempted to log on to his profile however when he put in his pin it came up with 'user profile service failed the sign-in user profile cannot be loaded'I can now not log into the administrator profile as the option has disappeared from the bottom of the screen. I have...
  4. How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-user-profile-service-service/02445864-b4c0-4716-9bcf-a459907122ea
  5. How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be...: How to solve The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in User profile cannot be loaded error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-the-user-profile-service-service/02445864-b4c0-4716-9bcf-a459907122ea
  6. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit User Profile Service...
  7. How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...

How do I solve resetting pin when User Profile Service doesnt allow me to log in and...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit User Profile Service...
  8. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit serverprof doesnt allow...
  9. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...: So my notebook was attacked by hackers. I was forced to rest it to factory settings. Now what happens is that I can't log in. It tells me that my pin is no longer working and I have to click to make a new one. So I click. Then I get a blue screen wit serverprof doesnt allow...
  10. How do I solve resetting pin when profservice doesnt allow me to log in and microsoft email...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security