Windows 10: How do I solve the 0x800

Discus and support How do I solve the 0x800 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my office apps. All of a sudden today they started saying that I wasn't registered and my product did not have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MyrlandeNardi, Mar 9, 2021.

1. How do I solve the 0x800

Hello,

I have a problem with my office apps. All of a sudden today they started saying that I wasn't registered and my product did not have a license. I tryed to register and it tells me that there is error 0x80048504.

I cannot use the office products and this is a problem for my job. I checked if the license had exprired but it has not and I am 100% sure of the passwords.

What can I do?

Thank you.

:)

MyrlandeNardi, Mar 9, 2021

2. Error code 0x800 70716

After upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10, I wanted to create a new system image. I followed the steps through the control panel, but the I get the message "the specified resource name cannot be found in the image file." ( 0x800 70716)

Note: I am not attempting to restore an image, just create one.

LymanCampbell, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Resolve error code 0x800 4005 for KB3093266

can anyone help me with this problem

Cumulative update for windows 10 for 64 based systems (KB3093266) = Erroe 0x800 4005

James D. Russell, Mar 9, 2021
  4. Cerawy Win User

How do I solve the 0x800

My calibration doesnt load on startup

Well the steps i did previously didnt solve the problem, so im going to try your suggestion instead.

Cerawy, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

How do I solve the 0x800

1. How do I solve the 0x800 - Similar Threads - solve 0x800

2. SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.: I was using my laptop and I looked away for about 1 minute and come back to my laptop sleeping. I turn it back on and when I log in, my PIN is replaced with the text "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Now this wouldn't be an...
  3. SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SOLVED Unable to get into my device due to PIN.: I was using my laptop and I looked away for about 1 minute and come back to my laptop sleeping. I turn it back on and when I log in, my PIN is replaced with the text "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again." Now this wouldn't be an...
  4. icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...: icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the windows update. when it will be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-is-missing-from-the-taskbait-is-happening/d822a32a-849f-40a5-8a3c-db95a5e60efa
  5. icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...

icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the...: icon is missing from the taskba.It is happening frequently and never solved, in any of the windows update. when it will be resolved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-is-missing-from-the-taskbait-is-happening/d822a32a-849f-40a5-8a3c-db95a5e60efa
  6. BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  7. BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?

BSOD and frequent crashing! GPU appears to be root of all recent issues. How do I solve it?: Hello! I am a flight simmer using a piece of software called X-Plane. As of late, I had multiple crashes relating to a Vulkan Device Loss Error. I also had many Blue Screens with the code 0x0000000a. I am unsure where to find the .dmp however. I tried playing some other...
  8. show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...: solve this issue or tell the solution step by step"unable to find executable for c/user/.................." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-this-prompt-box-or-dailog-box-i-am-unable-to/c3781668-c264-4b02-aad1-05a1b593e804
  9. show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...

show this prompt box or dailog box i am unable to run program on vs code solve this issue...: solve this issue or tell the solution step by step"unable to find executable for c/user/.................." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-this-prompt-box-or-dailog-box-i-am-unable-to/c3781668-c264-4b02-aad1-05a1b593e804
  10. How to solve the kernal power error 41

How to solve the kernal power error 41: Hi in mt PC I am facing kernal power error 41 The Details Given Below Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 01-05-2024 10.27.42 AM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: Arghya Description: The...