Windows 10: How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK"

Discus and support How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Try to remove this Kiosk but this message kept pooping up... [ATTACH] anyone?? much appreciated :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardSu1, Apr 25, 2020.

1. How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK"

Try to remove this Kiosk but this message kept pooping up... How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK" 17bd4114-6e01-442d-a452-9c5b50ef30b2?upload=true.png anyone?? much appreciated :

:)

RichardSu1, Apr 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Windows 10 kiosk mode issue

Hello Ashley, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I recommend that you follow the steps from the article ‘Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues’

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Alternatively, try to remove and then reinstall the Kiosk account. Please, follow the steps provided below:

1. Open Settings, locate Accounts, then Family & other people.

2. Tap on Assigned access that is under Setup a kiosk option.

3. Find Kiosk info and click on the account name, then tap on Remove kiosk.

4. Press Remove.

Once done, refer to the article on how to set up a single-app kiosk

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/config...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK"

Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10

Source: Simplifying kiosk management for IT with Windows 10 - Microsoft Tech Community - 187691

How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK" [​IMG]
    Tip How to Setup Assigned Access (Kiosk Mode) in Windows 10

Brink, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK"

1. How do I solve this issue??? "KiosK" - Similar Threads - solve issue KiosK

2. How do I solve this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I solve this?: I have tried many ways, such as1. Using these codereg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Policies"...
  3. How do I solve this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I solve this?: I have tried many ways, such as1. Using these codereg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\WindowsSelfHost" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\Policies" /freg delete "HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Policies"...
  4. How do i solve a disk issue

How do i solve a disk issue: So basically I accidentally deleted a hard drive while redownloading windows 10, how do i recover it as it doesnt show up on disk manager but it does on device manager....
  5. How do i solve a disk issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i solve a disk issue: So basically I accidentally deleted a hard drive while redownloading windows 10, how do i recover it as it doesnt show up on disk manager but it does on device manager....
  6. How do i solve a disk issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. How Do I Solve This?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Do I Solve This?: When I try to open this folder this pops up. I am not sure how to connect the disc/drive and for some reason It says that I am not connected to a network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-this/02d971ca-f039-4732-9ab6-c0742fe5ba84
  8. How do I solve this?

How do I solve this?: I was trying out some settings, and one of them was supposed to close. Now I'm stuck on a solid grey screen. My cursor still works, as well as my task manager, but I don't know how to solve the issue....
  9. How do I solve this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I solve this?: Okay so today I deleted my Manjaro Linux to switch back to Windows 10. When I try to run the installation from my bootable USB it tells me that: A media driver your computer needs is missing. I tried switching the port, checked the bios settings, but nothing seems to work....
  10. How do I solve Fault bucket issues?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I solve Fault bucket issues?: There are a long listing of FAULT BUCKET entry and CANNOT LOAD PRINTER drives I need help removing these issues. Thanks for any provided. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-solve-fault-bucket-issues/1608d5ca-da29-4516-8bec-ff7e60c734c5