Windows 10: How do I space out my taskbar icons?

Discus and support How do I space out my taskbar icons? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I meant the taskbar tray kind of icons, from thiswhite, to this black: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EpicWin294, Aug 30, 2020.

1. How do I space out my taskbar icons?

I meant the taskbar tray kind of icons, from thiswhite, to this black:

How do I space out my taskbar icons? d7a24fe1-603d-4f47-8a4b-65977dc7200a?upload=true.png

How do I space out my taskbar icons? 13be6e27-1eb0-45bb-9bb5-7ebaa35ca18f?upload=true.png

:)

EpicWin294, Aug 30, 2020
  2. Yaqub K Win User

System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Aug 30, 2020
  3. pepanee Win User
    How to reduce spacing between icons in the taskbar?

Suggest it as a feature for 7+ Taskbar Tweaker.

It used to have the option to minimize the spacing between the icons in the Taskbar for Pre-Windows 10 Operating Systems.

pepanee, Aug 30, 2020
  4. How do I space out my taskbar icons?

Taskbar icon

Hello Miguel

You can change the icon taskbar size following these steps:

Please follow the below steps:

-Logon to your computer as administrator, click on empty space on the Taskbar.

-Select Configuration Taskbar, and Start Menu Properties window pops-up.

-Select use small taskbar buttons to decrease the size of icons.

Regards Freddys

Freddys Suarez G, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

How do I space out my taskbar icons?

1. How do I space out my taskbar icons? - Similar Threads - space taskbar icons

2. How do I bring my taskbar icons?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I bring my taskbar icons?: So I have been swapping USB drives from computer to computer today and the computer I was using to make bootable ISO images for my Toshiba laptop for a project and all the sudden my computer turned off and went blank for 30 minutes and then I started to show the Acer loading...
  3. How do I revert the awful taskbar icon spacing changes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I revert the awful taskbar icon spacing changes?: After going through a windows update on 3/15/2023, I find myself greeted with taskbar icons that are larger and take up far too much space. I see no option whatsoever to revert this change to the original tight aesthetic. How can I go about doing so? This is bothering me a...
  4. How do I revert the awful taskbar icon spacing changes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I revert the awful taskbar icon spacing changes?: After going through a windows update on 3/15/2023, I find myself greeted with taskbar icons that are larger and take up far too much space. I see no option whatsoever to revert this change to the original tight aesthetic. How can I go about doing so? This is bothering me a...
  5. how do i group taskbar icons to save space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i group taskbar icons to save space: how do i group taskbar icons to save space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-group-taskbar-icons-to-save-space/e0d0386b-9497-4f97-952f-1a9806779f29
  6. how do i group taskbar icons to save space

how do i group taskbar icons to save space: how do i group taskbar icons to save space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-group-taskbar-icons-to-save-space/e0d0386b-9497-4f97-952f-1a9806779f29
  7. how do i group taskbar icons to save space

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?: There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? I just see the icons on the taskbar spread out suddenly when the PC starts....
  9. There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?

There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this?: There is an enormous amount of spacing between my taskbar icons. How do I fix this? I just see the icons on the taskbar spread out suddenly when the PC starts....
  10. Icon spacings changed out of nowhere- how do I revert?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon spacings changed out of nowhere- how do I revert?: I left my computer in sleep mode for a few minutes, and when I came back, suddenly spacing everywhere changed and I hate how it looks. Changes I've noticed include: - Pinned icons on taskbar have wider spacing in between - Navigation panel on file explorer has wider...