Windows 10: How do I speak to a supervisor???

Discus and support How do I speak to a supervisor??? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to update my windows and it wouldn’t let me so I called technical support. Talked to 6 different people and the 6th one decided they were... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JanKeffer, Aug 11, 2021.

1. JanKeffer Win User

How do I speak to a supervisor???

I was trying to update my windows and it wouldn’t let me so I called technical support. Talked to 6 different people and the 6th one decided they were going to reinstall windows completely. I backed up my files and they started the reinstall. My computer went blank and I cannot get on it at all. 3 others tried to help but didn’t know what to do. A tech 2 level person was suppose to call this morning between 8 and 9 but never called. I called back and was told they haven’t started work yet and it would be a couple hours. I need to talk to a supervisor because spending hours on this for

:)

JanKeffer, Aug 11, 2021

2. Speak to a supervisor

I've talked to 10 different techs and there is still a problem with my laptop. i need to speak to a supervisior, how do i get in touch with somone.

CarolCellana, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Windows failed and now I cant use my computer. Tech support was unhelpful and would't let me speak to a supervisor!

First of all, let me say I am outraged! I contacted tech support and they couldn't help me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was ignored. Now, long story short, my computer crashed and wont boot after installing windows 10. I tried everything possible
    to restore it but it always failed. I have a media creation tool on a flashdrive but it wants a product key. I don't have one. Windows 7 came installed on my computer 4 years ago and I don't have a key. Windows support told me to ship my($3000, 55 pound) computer
    back to the manufactor and wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor. I lost days of footage for a movie with this already and now windows support basically told me to either ship my enormous and fragile computer around the country or to buy a product key. I am
    so pissed. This is absolutely outrageous. Can anyone off help?

JamesGenna, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Lost my supervisor password

Hello,

There are different types of password used on computers running Windows 10 such as the
    BIOS (basic input/output system) password, and Windows administrator password. Other computer models have the
    Supervisor password feature. To verify, may we know what is the make and model of your computer?

The BIOS password is used to protect your computer from unauthorized use. The
    Supervisor password is the second security option for your computer. The
    Windows administrator password is the password used to any Windows account that has administrator level access. If you are referring to the
    BIOS supervisor password, we suggest that you contact your manufacturer (OEM) for better
    assistance.

Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance needed.

Maria Fab, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I speak to a supervisor??? - Similar Threads - speak supervisor

2. I need to speak with som6in the security dept.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to speak with som6in the security dept.: I need to speak to someone in the online security department. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-som6in-the-security-dept/5e801dad-c468-44fc-89d6-eaceed2ad7e3
  3. I need to speak with som6in the security dept.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak with som6in the security dept.: I need to speak to someone in the online security department. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-som6in-the-security-dept/5e801dad-c468-44fc-89d6-eaceed2ad7e3
  4. I need to speak with som6in the security dept.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  6. I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.

I am unable to hear or speak to teamates in some game voice chats.: I have done almost anything that I can think of from uninstalling and reinstalling drivers to completely reinstalling window and nothing seems to have worked. The voice chat does not work for overwatch, rainbow six siege, and league of legends. However it does work on some...
  7. how can i speak with a person

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i speak with a person: my itunes keeps freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-person/8be3627f-aca0-4016-8f94-91a12390b4e9
  8. how can i speak with a person

how can i speak with a person: my itunes keeps freezing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-speak-with-a-person/8be3627f-aca0-4016-8f94-91a12390b4e9
  9. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...
  10. Speak with a agent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speak with a agent: Im trying to pass a test for my job which the client require that I have 8 gig of RAM available to use. You have 8 Gigs but over 5 Gigs is being used right now which means I only have less than 3 gigs of RAM available if that makes sense. I was told the rest of my RAM is set...