Windows 10: how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

Discus and support how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an Assure subscription plan but I do not have any way to contact them. The phone number does not work and the website link is broken... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by terrimertz, Mar 6, 2021.

1. how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

I have an Assure subscription plan but I do not have any way to contact them. The phone number does not work and the website link is broken

:)

terrimertz, Mar 6, 2021
  2. Ken roo Win User

Assure subscription

This is the help you offer? The question was in regard to an ASSURE subscription

Your membership benefits

Assure covers it all, as often as you need:

• Virus Removal and Protection

• Premium Software Support

• Advanced PC Tune-Up

• In-store personal training

Click here to go straight to Answer Desk

or call (800) 642-7676.

Sign in using your Microsoft account.

Chat or request a call to get started.

Although It seems that the others with this subscription did not get the info. above in an email, it does not much matter. Because outside of using the phone to call for tech support, which is no picnic and has varying results, I have had no success with
    accessing the account on line. Even though I created a Microsoft account.

Also, I have recently been automatically charged for another years subscription. I do not recall being informed of this when I first purchased the Assure plan and I did not receive an email warning of the upcoming renewal.

I have tried the links and suggest ways of contact with no success.

This is unexceptable. I expect more from Microsoft.

Ken roo, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Microsoft Assure Plan Support

What has happened to Microsoft support for their ASSURE PLAN? I have made three attempts to contact a Chat person only to get responses asking me questions with no box for my response. I thought the Assure Plan was 24/7. Apparently no one works on Sunday
    who knows there is a problem with getting a response.

I used to be able to talk to a person on the phone but now they don't work weekends. I am extremely frustrated with their lack of support (that I paid for).

If this keeps up I am going to switch to Google.

Phil in Decatur IL, Mar 6, 2021
  4. how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

Microsoft Assure Plan Support

Thank you for your feedback. I've been able to chat with MS Support if I'm ready to wait until one frees up. What I have found totally useless is the "Virtual Agent" who doesn't know the difference between the Assure Plan and Azure Plan. Thank you for
    the links to support, that appears to save time by bypassing the VA.

Phil in Decatur IL, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan

1. how do I speak to support for my Assure subscription plan - Similar Threads - speak support Assure

2. I am an Assure subscriber and need their help. How do I contact Assure subscription?

in Cortana
    I am an Assure subscriber and need their help. How do I contact Assure subscription?: I am an Answer Desk Assure subscriber and need to reach them to assist me with an email I received stating Microsoft approved my request to remove all microsoft software from my computer. I did not make that request. PleaseDO NOT remove Microsoft products from my computer....
  3. Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Assure Paid Plan Plan: On August 7, I called for my regular paid tuneup. I don't know what he did but the computer was even slower. I called again on August 8, the issue became worse the individual was unsure of what he was doing. I called again twice after with the long hold. Then finally...
  4. Renew Assure software support subscription

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Renew Assure software support subscription: I want a tech. to go into my computer. I usually do this every 6 months. I have a contract # from the last time I needed ehlp. ***Original title: I have had an Assure contract for many years. I believe I was to renew on 7/1/20. I did not get a reminder. can I renew now to...
  5. Assure Plan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Assure Plan: Why is it so difficult to get help for a paid plan????? I mean Assure which I pay for and need help because EDGE does not work with Outlook 2010. I spent a few hours last night with MS tech support and they have no clue how to fix...
  6. Assure Subscription

Assure Subscription: Microsoft have obviously blocked all my calls for help. I have an Assure Subscription. Who should I contact? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assure-subscription/049e4960-27bd-4fa4-bf43-c9acca2bfd22
  7. Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Has anyone purchased the Assure Software Support Plan: The Assure Software Support Plan has only has one review which is a 1 star rating Has anyone got any experience in using this or am I wasting my money?...
  8. assured plan $99

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    assured plan $99: where do i go to cancel assure plan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/assured-plan-99/c1a7bac9-36f7-4d07-b7e4-bc942c5c411b"
  9. Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsofts Assure Plan 24 hours Tech support!: Has anyone any idea why Microsoft's Assure Plan, 24 hours Tech support for up to five devices is not working due to their one phone number being down with Technical Issues! No one will help , no one answers emails and their web site is not fit for purpose? Just need to...
  10. poor response from assure support plan

poor response from assure support plan: do you think by now we care if someone has our email? we the customers that trusted in you to come through with the assure support for $161+ are still receiving the run around. I actually had a tech tell me to get out of it there is no support only community forums and...