Windows 10: How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

Discus and support How do i specify a oculus quest headset? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have had an oculus quest for about a year, i haven't had this problem once until now. My oculus quest is not specifying as a device, can someone help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy, Nov 25, 2020.

1. How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

I have had an oculus quest for about a year, i haven't had this problem once until now. My oculus quest is not specifying as a device, can someone help me?

:)

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxy, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

Source: Firefox Reality for Oculus Quest

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

Gamers have a ton to look forward, with more than 100 titles slated to launch by end of this year and more coming in 2020. Today we teased a few, like The Room VR: A Dark Matter, the fifth entry in the mysterious puzzler series, launching next year on Quest, and Last Labyrinth, an escape-the-room adventure tale that can only be experienced in VR—coming soon to both Quest and the Rift Platform.

And there’s Pistol Whip, a cinematic bullet hell from Cloudhead Games. With explosive action sequences, an EDM soundtrack featuring artists from Kannibalen Records, and a no-holds-barred attitude, this is one rhythm game that’s breaking the mold—and it’s coming to Quest and the Rift Platform November 7.

From AAA games and Hollywood franchises to breakout indie hits, there’s something for everyone on the Oculus Platform. And with the new additions coming to the Oculus Quest content lineup, there’s never been a better time to jump in and play.

Learn more on the Oculus Blog: Time to Play @ OC6: New and Upcoming Games Recap | Oculus

Brink, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

How do i specify a oculus quest headset?

1. How do i specify a oculus quest headset? - Similar Threads - specify oculus quest

2. Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic is not working after using oculus quest 2: i took a pic of what's happening, the headset mic is stuck with those bars and the microphone array won't react to my voice I have uninstalled the driver, reinstalled, re-downloaded the oculus app i can hear audio perfectly, its just the mic does not workit was fine yesterday...
  3. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  4. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet: Not long ago my headset mic started to have an issue where it was far too low. It could recognize my voice but I had to put all the sound levels to max and put the mic right on or even inside my mouth, and even then it was still very quiet. I found a fix but this happened...
  5. Oculus Quest 2 Causes Headset Mic to be Too Quiet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixed Reality Portal not working - Oculus Quest 2: Hi,When I run the Mixed Reality Portal in Win11, I am prompted to connect my headset despite it is connected.Even if I disconnect and reconnect my headset, it is not detected in Mixed Reality Portal.Note I run Winn11 and use a Oculus Quest 2 headset.Thanks...
  7. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  8. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  9. New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6: UcQnl_589Do Today, at our sixth annual Oculus Connect conference, we shared our vision for VR and our plans to build the future of computing with people at the center. VR helps give people the freedom to be wherever they want and still have the power to connect to the...
  10. Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest: We are excited to announce that Firefox Reality is now available for the Oculus Quest! Following our releases for other 6DoF headsets including the HTC Vive Focus Plus and Lenovo Mirage, we are delighted to bring the Firefox Reality VR web browsing experience to Oculus'...