Windows 10: How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

Discus and support How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Cool_Aanchal, Jul 2, 2021.

1. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that?

:)

Cool_Aanchal, Jul 2, 2021
  2. Ghot Win User

Start Menu List - Settings

You need to go one step further...

Settings >Personalization > Start, then click as shown by the RED square...

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC? [​IMG]

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC? [​IMG]

Ghot, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Bree Win User
    No recent document for applications on start menu

These list of recent files are called Jump Lists. Windows 10 still has them, but now you get them by right-clicking on the application on the Start menu (or on an application pinned to the taskbar).

If you can't see a jump list this way, check that 'Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or the taskbar' is turned on in:
    Settings > Personalise > Start

NB: Be careful with this setting. The way to clear all Jump Lists is turn this setting off then back on again.

Bree, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Anna Bol Win User

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

KB3197954 causing application start error 0xc22

To further help you with your issue,
    follow the troubleshooting
    methods below:

Method 1: Clean boot the system

To check if there isn't any 3rd party software conflict, i.e., if any 3rd party application or startup item is causing
    the issue, you may try to clean boot the system and check for the issue. To perform a clean boot, refer to this

link

Note:
    Refer
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Method 2: SFC scan

We also suggest you to scan your system with the System file checker to resolve any corruption with the program
    files. To do so, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Start, click
      All Programs
      and open
      Accessories.

• Right-click on
      Command Prompt
      in the Program list and then select
      Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for
      confirmation, type your password, or click OK.

• In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press
      ENTER:

sfc /scannow

For further reference, refer to this

link

Method 3:

We also suggest you to check if there is any application called "CA
    Internet Suite" installed in your system. If you find such an application, follow these steps to uninstall the application:

• Open
      Programs and Features
      by clicking the
      Start
      button, click
      Control Panel, go to
      Programsand then click
      Programs and Features.

• Select the program, and then click
      Uninstall. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation,
      type the password or provide confirmation.

Let
    us know how it goes.

Anna Bol, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

1. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC? - Similar Threads - start application soon

2. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it: Hi!So I was using my PC as normal and it suddenly crashed, I restarted it but now anytime I turn it on the blue screen with error code 0xc000021a pops up right away.I tried multiple times to repair it by using command prompt as it wont let me restart the pc or go into safe...
  3. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it: Hi!So I was using my PC as normal and it suddenly crashed, I restarted it but now anytime I turn it on the blue screen with error code 0xc000021a pops up right away.I tried multiple times to repair it by using command prompt as it wont let me restart the pc or go into safe...
  4. PC won’t stop crashing as soon as I start it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  6. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes as soon as I start a game: Hello, I have the problem that my pc crashes shortly after I start a game but runs fine when a game is not started.Me and my father can’t seem so figure out what the problem is. Overheating ist definitely not a problem my graphic drivers are up to date and i just don’t know...
  7. PC crashes as soon as I start a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I start a application as soon as I start my PC?: I want to start a auto-hot-key script as soon as I start my PC.. Is there any way to do that? Here is a link to the Auto Hot Key application..AUTO HOT KEY...
  9. As soon as I start my PC this happens...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    As soon as I start my PC this happens...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/aneopet4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l3ahkd/as_soon_as_i_start_my_pc_this_happens/
  10. My PC Won't Start, How Do I Fix This?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC Won't Start, How Do I Fix This?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UwagbaleD [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibwgu0/my_pc_wont_start_how_do_i_fix_this/