Windows 10: How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?

Discus and support How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; End current game and start new one. I would think that would be one of the very basic options... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mmmjvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mar 23, 2021.

1. How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?

End current game and start new one. I would think that would be one of the very basic options

:)

mmmjvxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Mar 23, 2021
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Microsoft Solitaire Game

Hi,

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the game and check. To do so, follow the steps:

Right click on the app(spider solitaire).

Select Uninstall.

To re-install spider solitaire game, go to Windows Store and re-install it.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 23, 2021
  3. Microsoft Solitaire is not working

Hi,

I need more information about your concern. Is there any error message/code after Microsoft Solitaire fails to launch? Since the steps you have tried did not work, I suggest that you reinstall it instead. Follow the steps below:

• Open Windows PowerShell as an administrator. (Type PowerShell in Start menu search box, right-click and select Run as administrator)
    • Type the following command and press Enter "Get-AppxPackage *solitairecollection* | Remove-AppxPackage"
    • You can close the PowerShell window and restart your device.
    • Open Store app and search for Microsoft Solitaire Collection and download the game.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Mar 23, 2021
  4. How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?

microsoft solitaire collection

Hi, Lee,

Step 1: Run App troubleshooter.

Check this link for the app troubleshooter.

Step 2: Run Windows Update troubleshooter.

Please see this link for the steps.

Step 3: Uninstall and reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Click Start.

In the search box, type Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Right click Microsoft Solitaire collection app tile, and the select Uninstall.

Restart your computer.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe, and then press Enter. The Microsoft Store will open so you can reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection.

Step 4: Make sure your firewall/anti-virus isn’t blocking the app.

The steps to unblock the game (or any app that needs to access Xbox Live) will vary depending on the antivirus or firewall software you use. Check the documentation for your antivirus or firewall software to open settings and ensure that the software is not
    blocking the app. If your antivirus or firewall has an app white list, make sure that your Xbox Live-enabled games are on this list.

Step 5: Clear your Windows Store cache.

Right click Start.

Select Run.

Type wsreset.exe and press enter. This will launch Windows Store with a cleared cache. You can check if Solitaire error goes away after doing this.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Smittychat., Mar 23, 2021
Thema:

How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire?

1. How do I start a new game on Microsoft Solitaire? - Similar Threads - start game Microsoft

2. Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire and Casual games: Is anyone else having problems with the daily Events games not loading, taking forever to load and then sometimes just going back to the home screen. I receive the no internet connection and then all of a sudden it will connect. I might also add that my internet is working...
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting: When the ads come up, they are not starting, therefore the game level doesn't start. If I close the game and restart still get same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-ads-not-starting/cc0f250b-2914-424f-bfa8-353c0ca602c5
  5. lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost my solitaire game in microsoft 10 how do I reinstall it?: how do I reinstall game solitaire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-my-solitaire-game-in-microsoft-10-how-do-i/134db45b-b4f2-4d74-9b0c-db1274e7578e
  6. How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I erase my stats in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games?: How do I get a fresh start in Microsoft Solitaire Collection games? I want to erase my history statistics.. The RESET button does NOT work....
  7. Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite: I own Microsoft Solitaire Game Suite. A new payment isn't due until August 15, 2020. I am getting ads and being asked to pay for another year. Help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-game-suite/5450777f-3eeb-430c-a3ab-cd95e6ceb751
  8. How do I install a game cd (Solitaire Antics)?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I install a game cd (Solitaire Antics)?: Hi, how do I install a game cd? It's a program cd with card games - Solitaire Antics (by Masque). I had installed it a while back, but it just started to act up, so I uninstalled it and now I have to do this over again. I can't remember how I did it back then. The cd sleeve...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - How do I turn off the new Awards feature.

Microsoft Solitaire Collection - How do I turn off the new Awards feature.: Microsoft Solitaire Collection - How do I turn off the new Awards feature? Oh, and this application is not listed in the LOV below to pick a required Category....
  10. how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I pay so there are no ads on my Microsoft solitaire games: I have used a card to pay previously for a full year. the time to pay again is here and I need help to find a way to pay for no ads on solitaire....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. steps to launch solitaire

2. how to launch solitaire game