Windows 10: How do I start a screen saver?

Discus and support How do I start a screen saver? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I get my screen saver activated?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ErikEdwards3, Apr 3, 2019.

1. How do I start a screen saver?

How do I get my screen saver activated?

:)

ErikEdwards3, Apr 3, 2019

2. screen saver

Hi Jack,

Thank you for using Windows10.

Let us know what happens exactly when you try to set the screen-saver or put the computer to sleep.

I would suggest you to review he settings and check. Here is the steps:

To change Screen Saver:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Screen Saver and click on Change Screen Saver.
    • Select the screensaver from the drop down menu and click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.
    To put the computer in sleep:

• Press Windows/Start key.
    • Type Power and click on Power Options.
    • Select Change when the computer sleeps in the left panel.
    Reply with the updated status for further help and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Screen Saver/Desktop/Screen Saver

Hi Jim,

The issue you encountered with screen saver can be due to incorrect screen saver settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you tried changing the screen saver settings?
    • Are you trying to off the the screen saver?

Meanwhile, you can follow these steps to turn off your screen saver:

• Open Settings and Select Personalization.
    • Click Lock screen, scroll down and choose Screen saver settings.
    • Choose None in the drop-down menu.
    • Select Apply.
    • Click OK.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Argel Obm Win User

How do I start a screen saver?

screen saver

Hi Kenneth,

We need to gather more information for us to better understand your Screen Saver concern. Kindly answer the following:

• How did you disable wake up password?
    • Are you seeing the log-in screen when waking up the computer from sleep?
    • How did you set up the Screen Saver? Kindly provide us the step-by-step process on how you did it.

Argel Obm, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

How do I start a screen saver?

1. How do I start a screen saver? - Similar Threads - start screen saver

2. Screen saver/start up is in a foreign language, how do i change to english ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen saver/start up is in a foreign language, how do i change to english ?: We bought a new computer & it has Windows 11, the screen saver/start up screen, is in a different language german I think to the rest of the programs english, how do I change it to english ?...
  3. Screen saver/start up is in a foreign language, how do i change to english ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen saver/start up is in a foreign language, how do i change to english ?: We bought a new computer & it has Windows 11, the screen saver/start up screen, is in a different language german I think to the rest of the programs english, how do I change it to english ?...
  4. How do I delete a screen saver password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a screen saver password: I have my mother's Surface Pro. She passed away in May 2023 and she only set her email and password up on it. I don't know her password to get to the settings to do a factory reset....
  5. How do I delete a screen saver password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a screen saver password: I have my mother's Surface Pro. She passed away in May 2023 and she only set her email and password up on it. I don't know her password to get to the settings to do a factory reset....
  6. How do I resize custom screen savers?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I resize custom screen savers?: All custom screen savers do not display correctly on my monitors. They glitch out due to one screen having a higher scaling than the other, resulting in the right-half of the screensaver not covering the desktop on my right monitor, leaving it showing. The default...
  7. How do I Label photos on screen saver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I Label photos on screen saver: Have many photos and wish to delete some that appear when "screen Saver" is active. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-label-photos-on-screen-saver/00f656e3-f05e-4855-8b63-90fe7bdcf6f0
  8. How do I start a screen saver?

How do I start a screen saver?: How do I get my screen saver activated? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-a-screen-saver/ae74ea43-be63-4fd4-9009-1846ca1eeb3c
  9. how do i add a photo to screen saver

how do i add a photo to screen saver: how do I add a photo to screen saver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-photo-to-screen-saver/1994ce57-7b46-4d7d-aa89-3384f62b857c
  10. How do I set up screen saver

How do I set up screen saver: How do I set up a screen saver in windows 10 17290