Windows 10: How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe)

Discus and support How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How can I start the Thunderbolt driver (See screenshot below)? [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AZ Dan Grout, Aug 27, 2019.

1. How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe)

How can I start the Thunderbolt driver (See screenshot below)?

How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe) 834d6c3a-be68-42a6-bed1-5a5f9b7acc29?upload=true.png

:)

AZ Dan Grout, Aug 27, 2019
  2. Farles Win User

MSInfo32.exe won't work.

Whenever MSInfo32.exe is run, it immediately shuts down and states that "System Information has stopped working". Has anyone had a similar problem, and how was it fixed?

Farles, Aug 27, 2019
  3. How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

YEP! I didn't have time for screen shots when I posted but this is exactly what I was talking about.

brandonwh64, Aug 27, 2019
  4. How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe)

Get system driver information from msinfo32

I would like to know if there is any way to fetch system driver details only from msinfo32 in windows 10. I wanted to use those data in my scripts. I tried msinfo32 /report command but it is saving
    entire msinfo32 data which is taking more time to save. I wanted to fetch system driver data in minimal time.

HarikrishnanV K, Aug 27, 2019
Thema:

How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe)

1. How do I start a Stopped system driver (see attached screen from msinfo32.exe) - Similar Threads - start Stopped system

2. Invalid system info in msinfo32

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid system info in msinfo32: I fell for a virus that corrupted information about my system in msinfo32. Then I tried to somehow fix it, reinstalled Windows, but it didn’t help. I found the program and manually replaced the information. But now this information is static, and for example, after updating...
  3. MSINFO32.exe System Information not working [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    MSINFO32.exe System Information not working [Fix]: [IMG]If MSINFO32.exe or System Information is not working on your Windows 11/10 PC, read this post to learn how to fix it. System Information Tool (or the MSINFO32.exe tool) is a Windows utility that tells you almost everything about your computer. This includes the system...
  4. How do I stop the Start Menu from blocking my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the Start Menu from blocking my screen?: Upon opening my Start menu and attempting to open the Settings, my computer is now stuck permanently on the Start menu. Clicking does nothing, and none of the apps on my taskbar work. The menu acts as a wall, shielding any folders I open and any right click menus from my...
  5. How do I stop the Start Menu from blocking my screen?

How do I stop the Start Menu from blocking my screen?: Upon opening my Start menu and attempting to open the Settings, my computer is now stuck permanently on the Start menu. Clicking does nothing, and none of the apps on my taskbar work. The menu acts as a wall, shielding any folders I open and any right click menus from my...
  6. How do I stop the Start Menu from blocking my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. msinfo32.exe where does it get its information from?

in Windows 10 Support
    msinfo32.exe where does it get its information from?: I installed Surfshark VPN and after that had some crazy info in start-up , but only when I use system information, so i made a copy of the sytem information and searched and found: <Category name="Start-up Programs"> <Data> <Program><![CDATA[]]></Program>...
  8. How do I stop Defender displaying a notification on system start.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Defender displaying a notification on system start.: Hi For a long time Defender has been showing a notification when the system starts. It is now beginning to annoy me. Everything shows no problem (6 green ticks on the notification). In other words, all it is doing is telling me nothing is wrong. I delved into Task...
  9. How Do I Stop Attachments Folder from Reappearing in OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Stop Attachments Folder from Reappearing in OneDrive?: How do I stop the Attachments folder from reappearing in OneDrive? 123805
  10. How do i get music from a .exe?

How do i get music from a .exe?: music plays when I use an exe, but when I extract it the file for the music isn't there. How do I find it? If you are wondering the .exe file is BEN2.EXE if you would like to post a DL link so I could download the music, that would be amazing! *Smile Thanks for the help!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. driver shows up as not started in msinfo