Windows 10: how do I stop a Hp download I did not request

Discus and support how do I stop a Hp download I did not request in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how do I stop a Hp download I did not request... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JonDaved, Sep 21, 2019.

1. JonDaved Win User

how do I stop a Hp download I did not request

:)

JonDaved, Sep 21, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Edwin Win User
    Stop Constant gmail 2 step verification requests on android

how do I stop a Hp download I did not request [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 21, 2019
  4. peche Win User

HP ENVY 23 cpu upgrade advice.

look HP's site for the computer, there will be a list of available downloads....

Regards,

peche, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

1. how do I stop a Hp download I did not request - Similar Threads - stop download did

2. I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?: I downloaded an image from Google, and it told me that yes, it is downloading...but the download icon just keeps going. On the notification bar up top, it just shows the download icon. I've tried to hit cancel but it wouldn't let me hit the button. Any clue how to stop this?...
  3. I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?: I downloaded an image from Google, and it told me that yes, it is downloading...but the download icon just keeps going. On the notification bar up top, it just shows the download icon. I've tried to hit cancel but it wouldn't let me hit the button. Any clue how to stop this?...
  4. I downloaded an image but it keeps on downloading, how do I make it stop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to stop this security verification request for the all.in.one -event plugin. I did not...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop this security verification request for the all.in.one -event plugin. I did not...: How can I stop this pop up requesting Windows credentials for the installation of a pop up meant for Wordpress. This is NOT a virus. I know the creator and it is legit. Unfortunately he does not know how this attached to my computer. I did not request it and cannot fine the...
  6. How to stop this security verification request for the all.in.one -event plugin. I did not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop this security verification request for the all.in.one -event plugin. I did not...: How can I stop this pop up requesting Windows credentials for the installation of a pop up meant for Wordpress. This is NOT a virus. I know the creator and it is legit. Unfortunately he does not know how this attached to my computer. I did not request it and cannot fine the...
  7. How to stop this security verification request for the all.in.one -event plugin. I did not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How do i stop downloading to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i stop downloading to print: Ever since edge. every time I want to print anything, it makes me download. I want this to stop so I can just print without downloading. where do i change this?...
  9. how do i stop a client request loop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i stop a client request loop: how do i stop a client request loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-client-request-loop/f63f9016-13a1-4ba5-b466-11141d42f9c9
  10. How do I stop request to set up One Druve?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop request to set up One Druve?: I do not want to use one drive or syncing if that's what I am being pestered about. On boot I am asked to sign in to One drive. I say no. A few minutes later from the message board I am asked again to sign in to One Drive. How do I stop this annoyance? Thanks Tremor...