Windows 10: How do I stop a program from loading on startup

Discus and support How do I stop a program from loading on startup in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by The Pool Commish, Mar 20, 2021.

1. How do I stop a program from loading on startup

I recently signed up for Webex fot do a video talk with my doctor. Now every time I bootup in the morning, Webex appears on my toolbar. In their "settings" I click on and nothing appears. How do get it out of the auto Start up mode?

I had in Regedit a favorites list the path to do this but I recently wiped out my PC and reinstalled Win 10 Pro.

Thanks,

:)

The Pool Commish, Mar 20, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 20, 2021
  3. How do I stop a program loading on startup

How do I stop a program loading on startup

billowesbillowes, Mar 20, 2021
  4. Avedis53 Win User

How do I stop a program from loading on startup

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Mar 20, 2021
Thema:

How do I stop a program from loading on startup

1. How do I stop a program from loading on startup - Similar Threads - stop program loading

2. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  3. How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How Do I STOP Windows InCulture from loading at Startup ?: I run Windows 10 O/S. Every time I turn on my computer I get this annoying screen whose only ID is windows.com/inculture. I have enough culture and do not want more forced upon me. How do I stop this thing from invading my computer ? Thank you, Richard S. 156694
  4. How do I prevent programs from running at startup?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I prevent programs from running at startup?: It seems some programs just want to start up no matter what. I have disabled them in Task Manager startup manager, deleted them from the startup folder ("shell:startup"), and deleted all of their task scheduler tasks, and they still start up. There are many programs like...
  5. How do I stop a program from suspending?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop a program from suspending?: I am going in and out of Minecraft Windows 10 and every time i go out to look at the map of my realm, it enters a suspended state and I leave the realm, and MC takes a second to reload. Is there a way to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/CamCamDaMann [link]...
  6. Stopping Programs and Services from Loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopping Programs and Services from Loading: I would like to create a User on my Windows 10 PC, so when that user logs on that only certain Processes/Services/Programs load or Start. I know many of you will REPLY with things like "why would you want to do that?" or "you should just get a different PC" Any help on...
  7. How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How can I stop a Windows 10 process from loading on startup?: How can I stop a Windows 10 (version 1903) process from loading at startup? I want to stop Flow.exe. I have to end the task (in Task Manager) every day when I turn on my laptop. 152632
  8. How to stop Edge from running as the startup program?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop Edge from running as the startup program?: How to stop Edge from running as the startup program or delete it permanently? Kind regards, Nenad 142152
  9. How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge loading at startup in 1803: Since 1803 Edge now loads at startup and stays suspended until you require it. My question, is there anyway to prevent this via settings or registry. I have disabled Edge in background apps but this has made no difference. Mike 110899
  10. How Do I Remove A Program From The Startup Menu

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I Remove A Program From The Startup Menu: Hello Everybody, Today I have a very simple little issue that I just know somebody will be able to solve in a snap. A couple of weeks ago I did something very stupid, I downloaded and installed some software from the internet without really paying attention to what I was...