Windows 10: How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

Discus and support How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? And before you say uncheck it, it's greyed out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by anna helenavan duren, Jul 11, 2023.

1. How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? And before you say uncheck it, it's greyed out

:)

anna helenavan duren, Jul 11, 2023
Thema:

How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

1. How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? - Similar Threads - stop Program running

2. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  3. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?: I am trying to run a program, but it won't run if done as administrator. The box under properties is not checked, however, the program still tries to run as admin every time I attempt to open it. I've never had this issue before, how do I stop this from attempting to run as...
  4. How do I stop a program that always tries to run as administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a Program from running as administrator?: How do I stop a Program from running as administrator? And before you say uncheck it, it's greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-a-program-from-running-as/ca4a09a4-22e6-463d-b5da-1590ee75a5d7
  6. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  7. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  8. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator"

How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator": Windows 10 ver. 1803 I have an installed program on a client computer that will only launch if I "Run as Administrator" even though the user account belongs to the Administrator Group. How do I change this without having to uninstall the program? Thank you, 119230
  10. How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator"

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I change program from running only with "Run As Administrator": I have an installed program on a client computer that will only launch if I "Run as Administrator" even though the user account belongs to the Administrator Group. How do I change this without having to uninstall the program? Thank you, 119231