Windows 10: How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server

Discus and support How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi there Any way to STOP this annoying prompt when I start the Video server - since I want to run Windows essentially Headless I don't need prompts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jimbo45, Oct 19, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server

Hi there

Any way to STOP this annoying prompt when I start the Video server - since I want to run Windows essentially Headless I don't need prompts when starting things like multi-media servers etc.

How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server [​IMG]

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Oct 19, 2016
  2. peddabavi Win User

certificate authentication prompt to a Microsoft NPS Server

one of my clients face this:

A couple of our Windows 10 PC's have started to show a prompt to join our secure wireless asking which certificate to present as authentication.

We have secure wireless network set up using WPA2-enterprise using certificate authentication to a Microsoft NPS Server. We have User certificates set up to automatically enroll on domain PCs. Normally the only certificate in the user store is the user's automatically-created
    domain certificate, but on one of the affected PC's, I see a certificate issued from MS-ORGANIZATION-ACCESS.

Can you tell me how that certificate got there and how I can prevent Windows 10 from prompting the user for a certificate when joining a wireless network?

peddabavi, Oct 19, 2016
  3. dwlmg_437 Win User
    Confirm certificate in Windows 10 after Dec 2015 update

It may be coincidence but after the Dec 2015 windows 10 update, I am getting frequent popups asking me to confirm or select an authentication certificate for various sites. The popups occur in Edge, Chrome, and in my third party email client. One of
    the popups asks to select a certificate to authenticate myself for an ad server (fat chance I would do that!). Is there a way to make these popups stop without authentication to an ad server? The certificate presented is reported to be issued by "Token Signing
    Public Key". Can/How do I delete the certificate if the sites are sensing I have a certificate and in turn are asking verification?

dwlmg_437, Oct 19, 2016
Thema:

How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server

1. How do I stop Certificate prompt when I start Video server - Similar Threads - stop Certificate prompt

2. How do i stop this view?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i stop this view?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jukeboxer64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqw6m2/how_do_i_stop_this_view/
  3. How do I add open Comand Prompt here when I shift + right click?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I add open Comand Prompt here when I shift + right click?: When I press Shift + Right Click in a file explorer window, all that comes up is open powershell here. I want that to be open command prompt here. I have tried going into the registry and changing HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shell\cmd HideBasedOnVelocityId to...
  4. how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer: how do i stop microsoft store from opening up when i start internet explorer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-store-from-opening-up-when/9008816e-6429-47c7-ac05-cca6a5eb83fd"
  5. HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE: FOR SOME REASON MY KEYBOARD STATRED MAKING A SOUND WHEN I PRESS ON KEYS TO TYPE.HOW DO I STOP THISN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-keyboard-making-sounds-when-i-type/0a429486-d3b8-4f67-bee9-32927d816bf3
  6. How do I stop this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop this?: [ATTACH] This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut down or restart my laptop. I want to ask if there is anyway I can stop this scam from ever appearing on my laptop again?...
  7. How do i stop this update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i stop this update: My build is Windows 10, version 1803. Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 amd64 2019-03 Failed to install on ‎3/‎17/‎2019 - 0xc1900101 How can I stop this update....
  8. how do i stop BING adverts on start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i stop BING adverts on start up: how do I stop BING adverts on start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-bing-adverts-on-start-up/3dc61190-93f1-48fe-bc56-84e7885f8693
  9. how do i stop updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i stop updates: how do I delete update that are in the que https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-updates/383080ed-eb50-46c0-ad9f-f577ac191011
  10. How To Create A VPN Server Certificate?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Create A VPN Server Certificate?: I have one VPN Client that uses SSTP connection to my VPN Server, but it requires a certificate from the VPN Server and i don't know how to create it. I have this error 0x800B0109: "A Certificate chain processed, but terminated in a root certificate which is not...