Windows 10: How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

Discus and support How do I stop email sharing between accounts? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with [B]) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by InterestedBystander, Apr 5, 2019.

1. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

Hi there,

I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with ) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and one for another company I work with [C]). I want to see calendar events from my company gmail [A] and the other company gmail [C] in one place, so I added both accounts to the windows calendar app. Great! It worked - all very good. BUT I then noticed that some emails from my company gmail [A] appeared in the 365 Outlook account for company , which I cannot have happening at all.

Can I stop the office 365 account for from receiving email from [A]? I'm extremely concerned about this having happened in the first place and for now have had to disconnect windows calendar from my [A] account. Why would email sent to [A] appear in ? They are different 365 accounts. All I want to do is combine calendars!

Thanks.

IB

:)

InterestedBystander, Apr 5, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 5, 2019
  4. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

1. How do I stop email sharing between accounts? - Similar Threads - stop email sharing

2. Share game pass between accounts

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Share game pass between accounts: I was wondering if there was a way to share game pass games between users like you can on Xbox submitted by /u/ePhantom98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/maagxf/share_game_pass_between_accounts/
  3. How do I stop file sharing on between my two windows computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop file sharing on between my two windows computers: I have a pc and a laptop. I use the laptop for school stuff such as writing essays and whatnot and I use my pc for gaming. Whenever I download a game on my pc it also downloads onto my laptop and whenever I save a file on my laptop it goes to my pc as well. How do I stop this...
  4. How to share 3rd party applications between user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share 3rd party applications between user accounts: Hello Me and my wife have seperate accounts but theres some applications that we both want to use but i only want to install once, therefore only taking up one installations worth of space in the memory. I have followed the below guidance and that seems to work however,...
  5. How to stop program sharing with multiple accounts?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to stop program sharing with multiple accounts?: Hi, I add an user My Mom but I do not want to share all the programs with her new account. Their any setting I need to activate to allow her user account to see all the programs I have has administrator. Thanks in advance. Sammy...
  6. Sharing games between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing games between accounts: Hi, I have recently purchased Minecraft windows 10 edition on a different Microsoft account in my family. Is it possible to access minecraft on this account without having to buy it again and if so how?...
  7. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f
  8. how do u stop sharing apps between accounts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do u stop sharing apps between accounts?: whenever I install an app on my account, it's installed in another account too. how do I stop that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-u-stop-sharing-apps-between-accounts/cf8dee6d-4f0c-4dd8-b5d8-e67f5ffa75ad
  9. How do I change the email accounts used by the share option

in Browsers and Email
    How do I change the email accounts used by the share option: When I first setup the edge browser it gave me options to add email accounts to the share button. One of the accounts doesn't work and I can't find where to edit or delete it. 13195
  10. How do I share everything between two laptops?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I share everything between two laptops?: I have two laptops both running Windows 10 and I need to be able to access ALL data from either one via WiFi. One laptop is my main one that I use everyday in my house. The other laptop I need to use is in my workshop, however, I need to be able to access all...