Windows 10: how do I stop getting the thread emails

Discus and support how do I stop getting the thread emails in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How caN i STOP GETTING ALL the threads from one comment I made?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElleWells, Sep 16, 2020.

1. ElleWells Win User

how do I stop getting the thread emails

How caN i STOP GETTING ALL the threads from one comment I made?

:)

ElleWells, Sep 16, 2020

2. Turn of thread emails

I have tried to stop thread emails by the instructions "go to thread and click stop emails" there is nothing about stopping emails listed. Please get this stopped. I have several devices that I keep getiing the same emails over and over.

IreneOverall, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Martmcd Win User
    stopping emails re unsubscribed thread

the 'stop emails' link is at the bottom of the first post in the thread (the OP)

if you can't see it there,

in the top right corner you should see your username (if it says sign in, then you need to sign in before you can stop emails)

click on your username then on 'my profile'

in your profile page, click on activity

this will show all the threads you have contributed to, each has a stop emails link to the right of the list.

Martmcd, Sep 16, 2020
  4. how do I stop getting the thread emails

Still getting emails for thread subscription after setting to no emails.

Is this a bug, or does it take a week or more to stop getting them? I double checked my Edit Options settings, and it's still set to what I changed it to, which is no emails for thread subscription, but I keep getting the emails.

Frag Maniac, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

how do I stop getting the thread emails

1. how do I stop getting the thread emails - Similar Threads - stop getting thread

2. How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails: Hi folks I use imap so I don't need or want outlook 2019 to sync emails across devices. I'm also using proper email servers -- not public ones like Gmail etc. With the last couple of updates of Windows and Outlook 2019 I find if I have two computers up and running on a home...
  3. How do I stop getting responses?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop getting responses?: I posted question a while back. How do I stop getting responses to that question? Instructions say to use the ellipsis by the title of the topic [ ...] but it doesn't exist on my screen, which is Windows 10 Insider version on a desktop PC, using either Edge or IE. There...
  4. How do i get my email up to date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i get my email up to date: how do i get my email up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-email-up-to-date/ae995f21-3371-414b-aaf2-897adacee5aa
  5. I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them: I keep getting filthy emails. how can I stop them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-security/e069f37d-d265-4d32-ab3f-26e8b70b633d"
  6. How do I get the sleep slideshow to stop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get the sleep slideshow to stop?: ok so basically. There's this feature on my laptop that shows pictures in my picture library that occurs every couple minutes. I have disabled sleep, but it still occurs. I'm not comfortable with these pictures being shown and I'd like to disable it, but I'm not sure how....
  7. How do I stop this?

How do I stop this?: [ATTACH] This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut down or restart my laptop. I want to ask if there is anyway I can stop this scam from ever appearing on my laptop again?...
  8. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

How do I stop email sharing between accounts?: Hi there, I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with [B]) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and one for another company I work with [C]). I want to see calendar events from my company gmail [A] and the other company gmail...
  9. How do I vote on a locked thread?

How do I vote on a locked thread?: Many threads say "This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread." How do I vote on such a locked thread? Note: posting this under Virus and Malware, which it has nothing to do with (unless you think Skype is...
  10. how do I get email to function on Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    how do I get email to function on Windows 10?: I recently purchased a new Dell 5548 laptop, that came with the crappy Windows 10. I have had reset the operating system three times already in my attempt to get the computer operating properly. Now I cannot get the Windows Mail program to pick up my emails from my ISP...