Windows 10: How do I stop monitor flickering?

Discus and support How do I stop monitor flickering? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I've recently updated my Windows 7 on ACER desktop to Windows 10 pro 32 bit. The upgrade itself took ages and after a successful update, the Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by IAMAgrim, May 20, 2019.

1. IAMAgrim Win User

How do I stop monitor flickering?

I've recently updated my Windows 7 on ACER desktop to Windows 10 pro 32 bit. The upgrade itself took ages and after a successful update, the Windows function were not available. So i decided to restart in case it fixed the problem. And now as i try to open it, the windows wont load up and the monitor starts flickering like hell on the startup window. The windows logo is followed by a loading screen animation which goes on some kind of loop with the continuous flickering. And i cant get into my system. Any help or suggestion would be highly valued.

:)

IAMAgrim, May 20, 2019

2. Monitor Dim and Flickers

I have a new Dell Inspiron 3668 cpu and running it with my old Dell ST2010 I have run the windows "troubleshoot screen flickering in Windows 10" from Windows help. When I go to task Mngr. it still flickers. So, I uninstalled the display driver as suggested
    and then ran the "Check for updates". The problem still remains. Any further suggestions?? My next step is to just replace the monitor and assume Windows 10 will not run it!

corvette65, May 20, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Monitor flicker

Hi,

Screen flickering in Windows 10 is usually caused by an incompatible app or display driver. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest following the steps provided in this
    article and see if it will work for you.

Get back to us with the result if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, May 20, 2019
  4. erocker Win User

Screen Flickering

Return that card for something else. I've heard of many issues with Asus Direct Cu 7970's. You could try finding a different monitor to see if your monitor is the problem, but I doubt it.

**I though you tried differnet cables. Buy a new cable and try it. Get a Dual Link DVI cable.

Here's a list.

1. Uninstall and reinstall video drivers.

2. Replace cable

3. Try different monitor

4. Try different video card

5. Replace video card.

If you can do any of the steps above, just skip to step #5.

erocker, May 20, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I stop monitor flickering? - Similar Threads - stop monitor flickering

2. How to stop screen flickering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop screen flickering: Alright so I got this windows 11 laptop it's not really a surface and one day I was sitting on a chair while watching tv with the computer on my lap trying to see if I can change my wifi band to 5Ghz because I can't connect to my wifi and it ended up slipping put out of my...
  3. How to stop screen flickering

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to stop screen flickering: Alright so I got this windows 11 laptop it's not really a surface and one day I was sitting on a chair while watching tv with the computer on my lap trying to see if I can change my wifi band to 5Ghz because I can't connect to my wifi and it ended up slipping put out of my...
  4. How do I stop in-game stuttering and flickering?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop in-game stuttering and flickering?: I have my PC for 2 years now, RTX 2060 with R5 3600 and 16GB of RAM that I use for 2K gamingrecently I upgraded to Windows 11 clean install and since then anytime I play a game - any game I get stutters. screen blacks out and it's impossible to play.I updated and...
  5. How do I stop in-game stuttering and flickering?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop in-game stuttering and flickering?: I have my PC for 2 years now, RTX 2060 with R5 3600 and 16GB of RAM that I use for 2K gamingrecently I upgraded to Windows 11 clean install and since then anytime I play a game - any game I get stutters. screen blacks out and it's impossible to play.I updated and...
  6. Monitor Flickering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor Flickering: I've posted about this before, but this time I don't know what to do. My monitor flickers on fullscreen games and I don't know why. Everytime I restart my PC, it works fine, but then the next day it starts occurring again. Originally, I reinstalled my graphic drivers and...
  7. How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?

How do I repair my Surface Pro monitor which keeps flickering?: My display monitor starts flickering after in use of some time. COuld it be missing a driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-repair-my-surface-pro-monitor-which-keeps/6251a8ee-ab78-46b1-8e33-3525b3ffeaac
  8. monitor flicker

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor flicker: I downloaded and installed Windows 10 within the last week. It worked fine for several days. Yesterday, the monitor began to flicker occasionally. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-flicker/3bfc65b4-870d-46b2-a4ae-d8b9ecc3c8e6
  9. Monitor flickering, taskbar flickering.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Monitor flickering, taskbar flickering.: My monitor keeps flickering for less than a sec every now and then. I'm currently using 2 monitors, 1 is 1980 x 1080 while another is 1280 x 880. I've tried the task manager, it doesn't affect TaskManager or any program. It only affects the desktop background, Document...
  10. Monitor Won't Stop Flickering The Forest Game Overlay

Monitor Won't Stop Flickering The Forest Game Overlay: At first it was only after i died in the forest, but not it is permanent. Happens from startup to running. Happens when unplugged too (the "There is no signal" message flickers) Because of these latter details, i find it hard to believe that it is the game that ruined my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2nd monitor flickering windows 10

2. second monitor flickering windows 10 hdmi