Windows 10: How do I STOP MS 10 from signing me out automaticaly after few seconds?

Discus and support How do I STOP MS 10 from signing me out automaticaly after few seconds? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy and many others too. I don't want MS 10 to be signing me out after a few seconds. All want is to get a glass of water and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Janetch22, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Janetch22 Win User

How do I STOP MS 10 from signing me out automaticaly after few seconds?

This is driving me crazy and many others too. I don't want MS 10 to be signing me out after a few seconds. All want is to get a glass of water and within 15 seconds, I'm signed out and have to re-sign in. Its ANNOYING. I've looked at directions how to stop it but they don't work, or else I'm just to stupid to understand your complex directions. I want to change it to sign out "AFTER 60 min". Simplify the directions in English please. The MS 10 sucks for a variety of reasons, but signing out at 15 sec is BS, and really makes me do a slow burn.

Janethagaman@ yahoo.com

:)

Janetch22, Mar 16, 2019

2. My hello sign in stopped working.

Hi,

This problem that started after installing the last Windows update might be caused by outdated or corrupted device drivers. For us to better assist you, we'll be needing additional information:

• Are you pertaining on Windows Hello sign-in? If yes, does it mean that the facial recognition is not working?
    • Is there an error message displayed when using Windows Hello?

Meanwhile, it is better to check the status of Windows Hello sign-in option in your computer. To check the Windows Hello status, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Accounts from the list.
    • Select Sign-in options in the left pane of the window.
    • Under Windows Hello, kindly check the status of it.

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest keeping the device drivers like camera driver up-to-date. For your reference, check this article on how to
    update drivers in Windows 10.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Gerard Qui, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Andy_H20 Win User
    Surface Pro: Sign-in asks for MS Account Password

Does anyone have any further suggestions on this? Thanks

Andy_H20, Mar 16, 2019
  4. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. How do I STOP MS 10 from signing me out automaticaly after few seconds? - Similar Threads - STOP signing automaticaly

2. how to stop windows 10 from automaticaly changing the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop windows 10 from automaticaly changing the time: I have windows 10, it is set to the correct time zone but keeps automatically changing the time to one hour behind what it shoud be. I have update time automatically turned off. I found one setting that says daylight saving is not used in this time zone which is not accurate...
  3. how to stop windows 10 from automaticaly changing the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to stop windows 10 from automaticaly changing the time: I have windows 10, it is set to the correct time zone but keeps automatically changing the time to one hour behind what it shoud be. I have update time automatically turned off. I found one setting that says daylight saving is not used in this time zone which is not accurate...
  4. how to stop windows 10 from automaticaly changing the time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to sign in to MS account from second computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to sign in to MS account from second computer: Hi, battery of my computer which I use the most is going down therefore, got another computer for emergency from a friend. That is windows 10 Japanese OS. From settings/Network/ I managed to connect WiFi but I got a message MS account can not be confirmed translation from...
  6. How to sign in to MS account from second computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign in to MS account from second computer: Hi, battery of my computer which I use the most is going down therefore, got another computer for emergency from a friend. That is windows 10 Japanese OS. From settings/Network/ I managed to connect WiFi but I got a message MS account can not be confirmed translation from...
  7. How to sign in to MS account from second computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stops working after a few seconds: Hi all, Bluetooth is suddenly having this problem where it stops working after a few seconds. I can turn it off and on again, or restart the computer for it to work again for some only some seconds. Uninstalling and re-installing the bluetooth device/radio/drivers did not...
  9. How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to stop few seconds of black screen when plugging in and out charger?: I am forced to update windows 10 to version 1903 and I am facing some black screen issue that happens for a few seconds when I charge or uncharge my laptop? How can i solve this?...
  10. how to sign in automaticaly

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to sign in automaticaly: How to sign in automaticaly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-in-automaticaly/8b69d734-3e83-479c-80ef-82ff0fab9770