Windows 10: How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

Discus and support How do I stop msn coming on when I start up? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Michael Wi, Dec 11, 2022.

1. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it?

:)

Michael Wi, Dec 11, 2022

2. MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Dec 11, 2022
  3. Vonzipper Win User
    Stop MSN as Home Page

I found out how to do this. I have tried different versions on changing settings and home pages and discovered when you try to set a new home page, what Windows 10 does is to add the new address as a tab at the top of the page but still opens with MSN. What the sites have not said is that the MSN address is still there and is top in the list. It is an address that has the word about in it. It would not let me move that address to the bottom of the list and the only way I got my Google homepage that I wanted was to click on the X to the right of the about address and delete it. Now when I open up, my desired home page comes up and I don't have to look at MSN's bias headlines.

Vonzipper, Dec 11, 2022
  4. Eric Ber Win User

How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Corrupted Windows Store cache is one of the possible reasons why your MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping. We suggest that you try to reset the Windows Store Cache by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows Key + R key.
    • Type WSreset.exe and press the Enter Key.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If the issue persists, we recommend that you try running the
    Windows App Troubleshooter
    and check if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Dec 11, 2022
Thema:

How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

1. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up? - Similar Threads - stop msn coming

2. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  3. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  4. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to start up with msn

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to start up with msn: how to start up with msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-up-with-msn/729d49e8-88af-48e6-ad5a-46af4e150753
  6. how to start up with msn

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to start up with msn: how to start up with msn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-start-up-with-msn/729d49e8-88af-48e6-ad5a-46af4e150753
  7. How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?

How do I stop msn coming on when I start up?: MSN is not my home page, but it comes up when stating up. How do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-msn-coming-on-when-i-start-up/81f7c694-9ee1-49a5-b2e6-497412e4230a
  8. how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?

how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?: I downloaded new update on computer and now when laptop is turned on the Microsoft browser comes one. How do I make it not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-come-up-when-i-turn/61522081-82c8-4ceb-aa3a-efa7a51bfcab
  9. How do I stop this menu from coming up when I press W?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop this menu from coming up when I press W?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RetroFan07 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gvgdsv/how_do_i_stop_this_menu_from_coming_up_when_i/
  10. why the sound do not come on when i start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    why the sound do not come on when i start up?: The sound check do not come on when I star my pc . is that the norm or I can fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-the-sound-do-not-come-on-when-i-start-up/d655b08c-e158-4466-a391-cf454f0b835f