Windows 10: How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...

Discus and support How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every couple of days when I start my laptop I get a new screensaver picture. And in the upper right will be the question 'Do you like what you see'?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by efex33, Feb 3, 2020.

1. efex33 Win User

How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...

Every couple of days when I start my laptop I get a new screensaver picture. And in the upper right will be the question 'Do you like what you see'? Supposedly clicking on the yes or no response button will affect what type of picture is sent to the laptop.

I'd like to STOP getting these pictures. How do I do that?

:)

efex33, Feb 3, 2020
  2. terrace Win User

Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do... :)

terrace, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Rose Ter Win User
    Screensaver frozen

Hi Jeana,

There are multiple factors that we can consider why you're screensaver froze after the Windows 10 update.
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Any other troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far aside from the ones that you've mentioned?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Feb 3, 2020
  4. How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...

MSN Weather App live tile keeps stopping

Hi,

Since you already completed the troubleshooting provided and it did not resolve the concern with the live tile of the MSN Weather app not updating, we suggest that you reset the MSN Weather app by following the steps below:

• Press the Windows key + I to open the Settings
      app and then select System from the list of options shown.
    • Under the System options menu, select the option on the left-hand panel labeled
      Apps & features.
    • Under Apps & features, scroll down through the list of apps installed on your computer and locate the
      Weather app.
    • Select the Weather app and then click on the link "Advanced options".
    • Once you have the "Advanced options" menu open, click on the button labeled "Reset".
    • Once you click on the "Reset" button another prompt will show up notifying you if you would like to complete the reset. Just click on the "Reset" button to complete the process.

Once you complete the steps provided, we suggest that you restart the computer first before you proceed to set up the MSN Weather app again and also verify if the live tile will update properly or not. If the steps still do not resolve your concern we suggest
    that you follow the steps on this
    link
    to provide feedback from within the app and provide as much detail as you can to resolve the concern. Refer to the section in the article labeled "Send ideas for improving the app" for the steps to submit your feedback.

Feel free to reach out to us for further concerns.

Jordan Dom, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do...

1. How do I stop msn from sending screensavers to my laptop where they ask the question 'do... - Similar Threads - stop msn sending

2. How do I stop my laptop from freezing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my laptop from freezing?: My laptop keeps freezingSo I just go a new gaming laptop and every time I play a game it randomly freezes for like 1 second then goes away for like 3-10 minutes then it comes back. overtime this keeps bugging me more and more I wonder if I should take it to a repair shop or...
  3. Where do I find my question?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  4. Where do I find my question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I find my question?: Unable to login to computer. It asked me for a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-my-question/d4311767-ab16-4a23-9d9a-d81afbff227a
  5. Where do I find my question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  7. How do i stop Windows from asking my password?

How do i stop Windows from asking my password?: I removed the password, picture password, and Pin i even selected "never" for " if you've been away, when should windows require you to sign in again?" i even unchecked the Box on netplwiz the box for "Users must enter a username and password to use this computer after all of...
  8. how do i stop my laptop from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop my laptop from: how do i stop my laptop from downloading to other devices and it wont download to mine this all happens in google play our any thing google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from/25dae210-a994-496a-b9c8-ce0118f28276
  9. how do i stop my laptop from

how do i stop my laptop from: how do i stop my laptop from downloading to other devices and it wont download to mine this all happens in google play our any thing google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from/25dae210-a994-496a-b9c8-ce0118f28276
  10. How do I send a photocopy from printer to laptop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I send a photocopy from printer to laptop?: My printer is an HP all in one. I'm sure that it is possible on this printer. But how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-send-a-photocopy-from-printer-to-laptop/6b23b1fc-9bea-4e00-910e-40b41f546b11