Windows 10: How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

Discus and support How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I recently picked up a free computer from a Apartment complex that was going out of business. The entire hardware works Perfectly the only snag that... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by codyadkins2, May 8, 2023.

1. How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

I recently picked up a free computer from a Apartment complex that was going out of business. The entire hardware works Perfectly the only snag that I'm currently having is that after I completely wiped everything from the computer. It's now asking me for an eppig business account. I didn't work for the company and i'm trying to salvage this computer into a gaming oneIs there any way possibleIs there any way possible to circumvent thisThis is after a Hard wipe and reinstall.

:)

codyadkins2, May 8, 2023
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 8, 2023
  3. Robt3000 Win User
    Personal and Business Account on Same Desktop

Hi DaveM121,

OK, I created a new account without an email address. Now I have a business account, a Microsoft account and a new account with no email address. When I'm in the business account, I still can't switch user to any of the two other accounts. Am I missing a step? To be clear, what I'm trying to achieve is having a business account and a Microsoft account (personal) and I'd like to be able to switch between these 2 accounts. Any other suggestions? Tx

Robt3000, May 8, 2023
  4. How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

Changing Microsoft personal account to business account

A number of years ago I thought I created a Microsoft account for my business but it is listed a personal account. Every time I set up a new computer I consider creating a new business account but I want to access my subscriptions so I continue to use this account. I have since come to understand that the business account is better suited for my business (security, etc.) Can I switch this existing account account to a business account?

ben allison, May 8, 2023
Thema:

How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

1. How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart - Similar Threads - stop computer asking

2. how can i make my computer stop restarting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i make my computer stop restarting?: hello,i have acer aspire 3 and i can turn it on but after a minute it will start restarting and after a minute or so screen will appear and it repeat restarting and showing screen till i turn it off and it also won't charge. does someone know hot to fix that? thank you in...
  3. how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder: how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-computer-to-stop-asking-me-if-i/4629fd75-bf02-4a76-a7ff-88c0a92abe3e
  4. how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder

how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder: how do i get my computer to stop asking me if i want to open a folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-computer-to-stop-asking-me-if-i/4629fd75-bf02-4a76-a7ff-88c0a92abe3e
  5. How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart: I recently picked up a free computer from a Apartment complex that was going out of business. The entire hardware works Perfectly the only snag that I'm currently having is that after I completely wiped everything from the computer. It's now asking me for an eppig business...
  6. How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart

How do I stop my computer for asking for a business account After restart: I recently picked up a free computer from a Apartment complex that was going out of business. The entire hardware works Perfectly the only snag that I'm currently having is that after I completely wiped everything from the computer. It's now asking me for an eppig business...
  7. How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?: When I originally got my windows 11 laptop from HP I logged in with my personal account. However; I am wanting to log in with my business account log in credentials. I've been trying to log out of my personal account and log in with my business account but haven't found a...
  8. How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?

How do I log in with my business account when first logging into computer?: When I originally got my windows 11 laptop from HP I logged in with my personal account. However; I am wanting to log in with my business account log in credentials. I've been trying to log out of my personal account and log in with my business account but haven't found a...
  9. How do I stop Microsoft from automatically restarting my computer after an update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Microsoft from automatically restarting my computer after an update?: Ok, I've spent the last hour reading people's complaints that are equal in frustration and anger to mine. I cannot tell you how disappointing it is to have yet another BULLY try to decide for me because they think they are smarter than everyone else on earth. Trust me, YOU...
  10. How do I stop Windows from restarting my computer, EVER?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows from restarting my computer, EVER?: I sometimes come back to my computer after a break or in the morning to see that all my programs have been closed down and all my work discarded. I have lost half a dozen unsaved text files with notes and to-do lists. I would have lost hours of client work because of this, if...