Windows 10: How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

Discus and support How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I prevent my computer not responding when using word or publisher?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarryRoberts6, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

How do I prevent my computer not responding when using word or publisher?

:)

BarryRoberts6, Jun 29, 2020
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jun 29, 2020
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jun 29, 2020
  4. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

Word vs Publisher

In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher?

Thanks

frankmercurio, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

1. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher - Similar Threads - stop computer responding

2. how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I stop Microsoft come up when I turn computer on?: I downloaded new update on computer and now when laptop is turned on the Microsoft browser comes one. How do I make it not do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-microsoft-come-up-when-i-turn/61522081-82c8-4ceb-aa3a-efa7a51bfcab
  3. How do I Use my computer to play PS4

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I Use my computer to play PS4: I have an iMac 2017 running windows 10 bootcamp. It has a thunderbolt port, and I want to use a hdmi to thunderbolt cable to play my PS4 on my iMac screen. I have tried remote play and it’s way to laggy to be enjoyable. Does anyone know how to set up windows software to allow...
  4. how do i unblock a publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i unblock a publisher: how do i unblock a publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-publisher/261ace0f-38ff-4375-b4c0-aacb22442895
  5. how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use: how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-photos-from-flowing-over-my/90dec024-05ce-4641-a6df-18eb6a1270d3
  6. my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using...

my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using...: my word and power point documents will not respond when I click to open them. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-word-and-power-point-documents-will-not-respond/81f0aad1-0035-4b8c-a921-c79597822e03"
  7. Word vs Publisher

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word vs Publisher: In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-vs-publisher/0ceee9d4-e748-487b-9b3e-922fcedb3605"
  8. How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?

How do I use my phone hotspot for this computer?: I have a Samsung Galaxy A10e. I turned on Bluetooth tethering so that I can share my wifi. What I want to do is share my wifi with my laptop, but when I go on hotspot settings on my laptop I only see options for sharing my laptops wifi instead of using another devices (like...
  9. How do I get USB ports to respond when computer is asleep?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get USB ports to respond when computer is asleep?: I've got two Win10 desktop computers, both running Version 1803. Both use wireless keyboards and mouse, and the device Properties for those I've got them so they won't bring the computer out of sleep, as bumping the mouse will invariably do that otherwise. One computer will...
  10. How do I search my computer for words within a file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I search my computer for words within a file?: Couldn't follow the instructions on Google. I'm looking for a file with the words "Richard" and "quality" in it. Should be simple - but not for me. Could someone please guide me (exactly) on how to perform this search with screenshots? By the way, this file could also be the...