Windows 10: How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

Discus and support How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I prevent my computer not responding when using word or publisher?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarryRoberts6, Jun 29, 2020.

1. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

How do I prevent my computer not responding when using word or publisher?

:)

BarryRoberts6, Jun 29, 2020
  2. annie Win User

How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Jun 29, 2020
  3. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jun 29, 2020
  4. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

Word vs Publisher

In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher?

Thanks

frankmercurio, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

1. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher - Similar Threads - stop computer responding

2. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  3. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  4. how do i check my software publisher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i check my software publisher: i want my folder in a file but it wont do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-my-software-publisher/1bd3aef9-5f66-40d0-8a0d-ce6fe06c4ec7
  5. how do i check my software publisher

how do i check my software publisher: i want my folder in a file but it wont do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-check-my-software-publisher/1bd3aef9-5f66-40d0-8a0d-ce6fe06c4ec7
  6. My computer is stopping to respond.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is stopping to respond.: Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped responding, then all apps associated with the Microsoft store stopped responding and now Microsoft teams keeps crashing when I...
  7. My computer is stopping to respond.

My computer is stopping to respond.: Over the past couple of weeks, things have been changing on my windows 10 computer.My search bar stopped working, then the Microsoft store stopped responding, then all apps associated with the Microsoft store stopped responding and now Microsoft teams keeps crashing when I...
  8. My computer is stopping to respond.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  9. how do i unblock a publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do i unblock a publisher: how do i unblock a publisher https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-a-publisher/261ace0f-38ff-4375-b4c0-aacb22442895
  10. Word vs Publisher

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word vs Publisher: In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-vs-publisher/0ceee9d4-e748-487b-9b3e-922fcedb3605"