Windows 10: how do I stop my emails from deleting

Discus and support how do I stop my emails from deleting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I use windows mail on my laptop . Rogers is my carrier. Rogers uses yahoo mail . I go to yahoo mail from my iphone to see my emails . my emails self... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ED_buddy, Jan 2, 2021.

1. ED_buddy Win User

how do I stop my emails from deleting

I use windows mail on my laptop . Rogers is my carrier. Rogers uses yahoo mail . I go to yahoo mail from my iphone to see my emails . my emails self delete from my iphone within a couple of days . How do I stop emails from deleting until I delete them myself?

Ed

:)

ED_buddy, Jan 2, 2021

2. deleted emails

Hi Myrna,

There are some factors that we need to consider regarding your concern about deleting all the emails depending on the mail app you are using. To properly diagnose this issue, We would like to know more about the issue by asking the following questions below:

• Do you use an Outlook application or Windows mail app?
    • Are you trying to delete all the emails from your mail app and your email server?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided in this
    article
    to select all emails and delete it.

Update us with the result, so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jan 2, 2021
  4. how do I stop my emails from deleting

old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type
    the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly
    allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

how do I stop my emails from deleting

1. how do I stop my emails from deleting - Similar Threads - stop emails deleting

2. how do i stop my laptop from

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop my laptop from: how do i stop my laptop from downloading to other devices and it wont download to mine this all happens in google play our any thing google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-laptop-from/25dae210-a994-496a-b9c8-ce0118f28276
  3. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  4. How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I finally delete addresses from my email recipients list that I NEVER send emails to?: They will not delete! I NEVER send email to any of the 6 that are in my email list. I believe they are all .org. Tried sending notes to them...Postmaster tells me I can't & tells me to call them. There's no phone numbers! I've attached a PrtScr. Postmaster also gives a...
  5. how do I delete people from email account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  6. how do I delete people from email account?

how do I delete people from email account?: How do I delete people from my email account in windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-people-from-email-account/0654ebb0-df13-49eb-b4ac-ad545d1f7182
  7. How do I stop Windows from automatically deleting folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop Windows from automatically deleting folders?: Windows is deleting folders that have nothing in them. This is annoying because I use empty folders to take notes. How do I prevent Windows from doing this? These folders don't even appear in my Recycle Bin so I can't even restore them....
  8. Version 16005.12624.20368.0 - how do I delete/stop unwanted suggested email addresses from...

Version 16005.12624.20368.0 - how do I delete/stop unwanted suggested email addresses from...: Hi, When I go to enter the email address of the recipient, I keep getting tons of email address suggestions and I have to go through to find the correct ones. I don't know if its saving every single address but when I look in my contacts, there are only a few email...
  9. how do I delete my signature in outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete my signature in outlook email: How do I delete my signature in my outlook email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-signature-in-outlook-email/36d218b3-d108-4fa1-befe-f6fdf4455cae
  10. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f