Windows 10: How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?

Discus and support How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My pc has hardware errors every couple of days with intervals of 2-4 days inbetween. Reliability monitor tells me they are mostly Livekernelevent 141... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cyber Ninja, Dec 11, 2023.

1. How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?

My pc has hardware errors every couple of days with intervals of 2-4 days inbetween. Reliability monitor tells me they are mostly Livekernelevent 141 but i have had Bluescreen 133, Bluescreen 119 and Livekernelevent 117 as well. The crashes mainly occur when i'm playing a game but few have happened outside of games when i just had discord and a browser open. My drivers are up to date, I don't overclock my pc, I have tried to repair files with commands "CHKDSK", "sfc /scannow" and "DISM" yet the crashes keep happening.System info:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 ProVersion 10.0.22631 Build 22631Pro

:)

Cyber Ninja, Dec 11, 2023
  2. Artas1984 Win User

Firefox crashes non-stop!!!

Suggest any methods to stop Firefox from crashing. It crashes right after starting, no more than a second or 3..

Any cache, plugins, antivirus things that might cause it? It is very, very annoying...

Artas1984, Dec 11, 2023
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 11, 2023
  4. nauzers Win User

How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?

PC Crashing on every game How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days? :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days? :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Dec 11, 2023
Thema:

How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?

1. How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days? - Similar Threads - stop crashing every

2. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  3. BSOD every couple of days

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD every couple of days: I am experiencing BSOD every other day. Cannot figure it out what is it related to? The whole laptop was checked with Lenovo Test run from BIOS for any failures but it came back clean. This is my latest minidump. Maybe someone can help?************* Preparing the environment...
  4. How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i stop my pc from crashing every couple of days?: My pc has hardware errors every couple of days with intervals of 2-4 days inbetween. Reliability monitor tells me they are mostly Livekernelevent 141 but i have had Bluescreen 133, Bluescreen 119 and Livekernelevent 117 as well. The crashes mainly occur when i'm playing a...
  5. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my pc from crashing.: Some time ago my pc crashed making it unable for me to boot. I reinstalled windows. Without internet I can use my pc. Whenever I connect to the internet it takes about 4minutes for my computer to crash and become unbootable. I'll have to reinstall windows all over again to...
  6. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my pc from crashing.: Some time ago my pc crashed making it unable for me to boot. I reinstalled windows. Without internet I can use my pc. Whenever I connect to the internet it takes about 4minutes for my computer to crash and become unbootable. I'll have to reinstall windows all over again to...
  7. How do I stop my pc from crashing.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How do I stop a program from auto running every day

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop a program from auto running every day: I have Quicken scheduled to open automatically every weeknight at a specific time. I am going to move Quicken from my old Windows 10 computer to my new Windows 11 computer. I want to discontinue this auto open on my old computer and start it on my new computer. I'd have sworn...
  9. How do I stop a program from auto running every day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop a program from auto running every day: I have Quicken scheduled to open automatically every weeknight at a specific time. I am going to move Quicken from my old Windows 10 computer to my new Windows 11 computer. I want to discontinue this auto open on my old computer and start it on my new computer. I'd have sworn...
  10. Bugcheck every couple of days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bugcheck every couple of days: Hi there. For the last month I've been getting bugchecks every couple of days. Error 01/05/2020 01:45:54 BugCheck 1001None Error 28/04/2020 15:04:27 BugCheck 1001None Error 22/04/2020 01:20:34 BugCheck 1001None Error 17/04/2020 23:11:32 BugCheck 1001None Error...