Windows 10: how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use

Discus and support how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DLangford, Feb 1, 2020.

1. DLangford Win User

how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use

:)

DLangford, Feb 1, 2020
  2. [ Pete ] Win User

How do you type a word like "Crossway" with word flow?

Word Flow will typically suggest common words, and will only list the first eleven commonest matching words in the suggestion bar. I find that it's almost impossible to live my life through Word Flow, but it picks up the vast majority of common words
    very satisfactorily.

[ Pete ], Feb 1, 2020
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Lock screen photo

Hi,

To change the
    lock screen photo, follow these steps:

• Go to
      Settings.

• Choose
      Personalization.

• On the left side of the screen, click on
      Lock screen.

• In the
      Background, change it to
      Picture.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 1, 2020
  4. how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use

Photos / Edit Stopped Working

This seems to be a hiccup with the application's software. What you can try is to do the following steps which will reset the internal state of the Photo app:

• Press Windows button + R.
    • Type: %appdata%\..\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Delete all the contents of that folder

Let us know if this suggestion helped.

Regene Jos, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. how do I stop my photos from flowing over my screen when not in use - Similar Threads - stop photos flowing

2. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  3. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  4. how do i stop my screen from glitching?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i stop my screen from glitching?: My screen is glitching going from the usual screen to a black screen really quickly and my cursor is blurry/pixelized now. It's getting worse. I think it's a screen issue but I'm not sure and I don't know what to do....
  5. how do i stop my screen from glitching?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop my screen from glitching?: My screen is glitching going from the usual screen to a black screen really quickly and my cursor is blurry/pixelized now. It's getting worse. I think it's a screen issue but I'm not sure and I don't know what to do....
  6. how do i stop my screen from glitching?

7. how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos: how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos I am new to PHOTOS and find it the most unusable APP ever produced. When I work on a video project it is a one time deal and I do not want it stored on my PC. I work on a project on a usb stick from start to finish then store...
  8. how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10

how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10: how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-photos-from-downloading-images-from/af9b158c-a1cb-4532-bf3c-d24380d7e30a
  9. How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....

How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....: Every single time there's any kind of update, my LAN gets disabled. See details here: Network Computers are Not Visible in Windows 10 All I have to do is open Winaero Tweaker and click a box (instead of opening services and scrolling down to "Function Discovery Resource...
  10. How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....

How do I stop M$ from disabling my LAN over and over and over....: Every single fucking time there's any kind of update, my LAN gets disabled. See details here: Network Computers are Not Visible in Windows 10 I all have to do is open Winaero Tweaker and click a box (instead of opening services and scrolling down to "Function Discovery...