Windows 10: How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

Discus and support How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My touchpad stops whenever I click and no I don’t have synaptics. Just A Lenovo Pc. Could anyone help? submitted by /u/Xenovia-Ranger [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xenovia-Ranger, Apr 30, 2020.

1. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

My touchpad stops whenever I click and no I don’t have synaptics. Just A Lenovo Pc. Could anyone help?

submitted by /u/Xenovia-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xenovia-Ranger, Apr 30, 2020
  2. gelund Win User

Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, May 23, 2020
  3. briesmith Win User
    Stopping Songs Playing

Very simple question this.

Once I start a song playing how do I stop it? I can Pause it but that isn't stopping it.

Where is the STOP button?

(I can't believe, by the way, that I'm having to ask this question).

briesmith, May 23, 2020
  4. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

Touchpad stopped working

Hi Elizabeth,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

1. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game? - Similar Threads - stop touchpad stopping

2. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  3. how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i stop this sign from appearing when playing audio in the background?: there's this sign popping up in the top left of my screen showing what im listening in the background at all times. before, it disappeared after a few seconds, but now i can't get it to go away even after several minutes of having it play on the background. how do i turn it...
  4. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  5. How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?

How do I stop my screen from flickering when I touch my touchpad/mouse?: Every time I start my laptop up and start using my mouse, it always starts flickering. It goes black and won’t stop me unless I touch my screen. it’s touchscreen To fix this problem, I have to restart my computer every time I turn it on and it’s really annoying. Is there any...
  6. how to stop tabbing out when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to stop tabbing out when playing games: whenever i look down it brings up the task bar and i have to click on my screen to move again also happens when i look up but brings the minimise and close bar thing up instead at the top of the screen im on full screen mode...
  7. how to stop tabbing out when playing games

how to stop tabbing out when playing games: whenever i look down it brings up the task bar and i have to click on my screen to move again also happens when i look up but brings the minimise and close bar thing up instead at the top of the screen im on full screen mode...
  8. How to stop High-Performance battery from turning on when I play a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to stop High-Performance battery from turning on when I play a game: So recently I have been having a problem where high-performance battery keeps turning on. And on my laptop that absolutely tanks its battery life. I've narrowed the issue down to whenever I start a game. As soon as I start up the game the setting immediately changes and I...
  9. How do I stop my touchpad driver from updating automatically?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop my touchpad driver from updating automatically?: The latest driver seems to disable double-finger scrolling on my laptop and I have successfully re-installed the older version in the past only for the newer version to overwrite the older and cause the scrolling problem all over again. Can't find any option on the search...
  10. How to stop touchpad clicking/highlighting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop touchpad clicking/highlighting?: Version 1803 1-2 months ago I installed an update that makes my touchpad click on things when I tap on it, which I want to stop. I have scoured settings and searched online about it to no avail. I also occasionally highlight things when going over them by accident, which I...