Windows 10: How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

Discus and support How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My touchpad stops whenever I click and no I don’t have synaptics. Just A Lenovo Pc. Could anyone help? submitted by /u/Xenovia-Ranger [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Xenovia-Ranger, Apr 30, 2020.

1. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

My touchpad stops whenever I click and no I don’t have synaptics. Just A Lenovo Pc. Could anyone help?

submitted by /u/Xenovia-Ranger
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Xenovia-Ranger, Apr 30, 2020
  2. gelund Win User

Groove stops playing abruptly

Groove occasionally stops playing a few seconds into a song when I double click a new track in Windows Explorer and an existing track is already playing.

Steps to reproduce

• Open the Music folder
    • Double-click a track
    • With the track still playing, select a different track from Windows Explorer
    • Repeat a few times letting the track play for a few seconds before selecting another
    • On occasion Groove will stop playing a track that has already started

gelund, May 23, 2020
  3. briesmith Win User
    Stopping Songs Playing

Very simple question this.

Once I start a song playing how do I stop it? I can Pause it but that isn't stopping it.

Where is the STOP button?

(I can't believe, by the way, that I'm having to ask this question).

briesmith, May 23, 2020
  4. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

Touchpad stopped working

Hi Elizabeth,

We would like to ask some questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?
    • Have you tried running the Windows Update Troubleshooter? If no, kindly check this

link
      to download the Windows Update Troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you check the article below as a guide on how to fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

Fix touchpad problems in Windows 10.

We look forward to your reply.

Nathaniel Mon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game?

1. How do I stop my touchpad from stopping when clicking/playing a game? - Similar Threads - stop touchpad stopping

2. How do i stop Microsoft Office One-Click

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i stop Microsoft Office One-Click: Every time I use my computer Microsoft Office keep running in the background. I tried everything, from force closing it in taskbar(joblist) to disable it via services. It seems like it’s random, sometimes I can go 6 hours without it running, other times it starts up every 5...
  3. Game not saving where I stopped playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game not saving where I stopped playing: The Word Twister game is not saving to the spot where I left off and I have to replay previous solved puzzles. This just recently started happening. I purposely left the game open for play thinking it was a timing issue for saving to the spot where I left off. That did not...
  4. How do I stop this from happening?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop this from happening?: This happens several times during the day and I have to close and re-open, sometimes it opens properly sometimes I have to completely close to open properly. Its been like it for a few months now and no one I ask in the office seems to be able to sort it. I lose all the top...
  5. How do I make my touchpad not freeze when gaming

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my touchpad not freeze when gaming: I'm trying to use my touchpad to play fast paced games, but anytime I press any key on the keyboard it will freeze up and I can't move it, I've managed to make it enable immediately after by changing the delay, but I can't disable it entirely, I can't find palmcheck, and...
  6. Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store stopping downloads when playing games: Hello i am trying to download a game at the moment using the microsoftstore. The game is massive 133GB so understandably i wanna play some games to pass the time. However whenever i boot any gaming apps up from steam even offline game i get an error message with this code....
  7. How do I stop this?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop this?: [ATTACH] This is a screenshot of a scam that appears on my laptop almost every time I use the internet. The only way I can close it, is if I shut down or restart my laptop. I want to ask if there is anyway I can stop this scam from ever appearing on my laptop again?...
  8. How to stop touchpad clicking/highlighting?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to stop touchpad clicking/highlighting?: Version 1803 1-2 months ago I installed an update that makes my touchpad click on things when I tap on it, which I want to stop. I have scoured settings and searched online about it to no avail. I also occasionally highlight things when going over them by accident, which I...
  9. Screen Dimming While Playing Full-Screen Games - How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Dimming While Playing Full-Screen Games - How do I stop this?: So about a month ago, I was playing the game Undertale in full-screen, and I think I accidentally hit some random hotkey that dimmed my screen when any game is in full-screen mode. I've searched everywhere but cannot find a solution to this. I am now playing Starcraft 2, and...
  10. How do I stop game controllers from interfering with using Windows?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I stop game controllers from interfering with using Windows?: I have a micro PC, the GPD Win 2, that runs Windows 10. I control the mouse pointer using the built-in thumbsticks using Controller Companion. Previously, this worked great except for UWP apps, which for some reason intercept the thumbsticks and misinterpret the mouse...