Windows 10: how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode

Discus and support how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; How do I keep my windows 10 pc from going into "power saving" mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JeffreyWalker1, Sep 9, 2019.

1. how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode

How do I keep my windows 10 pc from going into "power saving" mode

:)

JeffreyWalker1, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Cliffy-HC Win User

Monitors go into auto power save mode and wont wake up

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I have no idea why the computer monitors go into power saving mode. The computer doesn't. I can be browsing the internet (or even playing CandyCrush haha) more or less right after booting up and the monitors go to sleep. I
    can not wake them up. I have to turn the PC off and back on again. Not so good if I am doing some work.

Making any changes as you suggest above don't seem to do anything, there is only the mouse, keyboard and "NVIDIA nForce networking controller" listed.

Cliffy-HC, Sep 9, 2019
  3. Huddo93 Win User
    power saving mode after a few minutes on gaming

My friend had a similar problem on his older desktop. if its similar it is a problem with your graphics card overheating or dying. two steps to take would be to open the computer and clean the graphics card cooler thoroughly. And second of all get a friends graphics card and try his in your computer. this will rule out completely any problems with your graphics card. Which i think it is.

Btw. its not your pc outputting "power saving mode". but instead its the monitor saying power saving mode since your graphics card is crashing and the screen is not recieving a signal and going to standby.

Huddo93, Sep 9, 2019
  4. Cliffy-HC Win User

how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode

Monitors go into auto power save mode and wont wake up

If I leave my PC for (roughly 15 mins) a while the monitors (two of them, one is a Dell and the other an LG) go into power saving mode. On moving the mouse, or pressing the keyboard nothing happens. I have to restart the PC. This happens every time now
    after the upgrade to Win 10. I checked I have the latest video driver. Any suggestions?

*Trying to find a similar post on the internet is difficult as all the results are for when the computer goes into sleep mode. This is NOT the case of the computer going into sleep mode.

Thanks

Cliffy-HC, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode

1. how do i stop my windows 10 pc from always going into "power-save" mode - Similar Threads - stop always going

2. How do I disable power saving mode for a specific app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable power saving mode for a specific app: I use a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop slim and my RGB keyboard keeps turning off when I go out of the Lenovo Vantage app and when I check on it in task manager it says it's in "efficiency mode" which I assume means it's in power saving mode as it has the little leaf as well. I...
  3. How do I disable power saving mode for a specific app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable power saving mode for a specific app: I use a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop slim and my RGB keyboard keeps turning off when I go out of the Lenovo Vantage app and when I check on it in task manager it says it's in "efficiency mode" which I assume means it's in power saving mode as it has the little leaf as well. I...
  4. How to stop my PC from going into hibernation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop my PC from going into hibernation?: HelloFor the past few days now, I have been experiencing a problem with my computer where it goes into hibernation mode and I did not set it in any way to do so. After I close my laptop's lid, it normally just goes into sleep mode because that's how I have it set. It stays in...
  5. How to stop my PC from going into hibernation?

How to stop my PC from going into hibernation?: HelloFor the past few days now, I have been experiencing a problem with my computer where it goes into hibernation mode and I did not set it in any way to do so. After I close my laptop's lid, it normally just goes into sleep mode because that's how I have it set. It stays in...
  6. Screen keeps going into power saving mode.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen keeps going into power saving mode.: just setting up a cheap and cheerful set up for my wife, everything seems to work fine but the screen keeps going into power saving mode i have tried 2 different screens the same thing? any idea whats going on? also when it goes in this mode i have to reboot the pc because i...
  7. Monitor going into power save mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor going into power save mode: I've been having a problem with my computer going into power save mode. Sometimes I can use the PC for hours and sometimes it will happen within minutes, it will give me a black screen on the monitor telling me it is about to go into power save mode. The PC is still running...
  8. How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I go back to tablet mode on my PC?: Question is i the subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-go-back-to-tablet-mode-on-my-pc/72b6f6b8-0726-440e-bbed-402bd2293d24
  9. How do I disable power save mode for win10 ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I disable power save mode for win10 ?: I own a Pc running windows 10 Home 64 bit. Lately, whenever I start up a programs or reading some articles ,it will allow me for a limited amount of time before switching without warning to "Power Save Mode" keep in mind that this can happen at any time, in the middle of...
  10. How do I disable power save mode for win10 ?

How do I disable power save mode for win10 ?: I own a Pc running windows 10 Home 64 bit. Lately, whenever I start up a programs or reading some articles ,it will allow me for a limited amount of time before switching without warning to "Power Save Mode" keep in mind that this can happen at any time, in the middle of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to stop a windows 10 computer for doing always open with

2. how do i disable my windows 10 account on a machine so it cant be logged into again