Windows 10: How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already...

Discus and support How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I have Windows 11. Each time I open a folder by double clicking on it, it rapidly a few seconds disappears behind the already open folder on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kevinzzzx, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Kevinzzzx Win User

How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already...

Hi I have Windows 11. Each time I open a folder by double clicking on it, it rapidly a few seconds disappears behind the already open folder on my desktop. This is extremely irritating as I have to minimise the open document / folder before I can see the newly opened folder behind.Many thanks for your help.Kevin

:)

Kevinzzzx, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already...

1. How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already... - Similar Threads - stop newly opened

2. How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop newly opened folders on my desktop rapidly disappearing behind an already...: Hi I have Windows 11. Each time I open a folder by double clicking on it, it rapidly a few seconds disappears behind the already open folder on my desktop. This is extremely irritating as I have to minimise the open document / folder before I can see the newly opened folder...
  3. Folder Disappeared on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Folder Disappeared on Desktop: Hello,I was putting some files into a folder on my desktop. Then, when I wanted to open that folder on desktop, it disappeared. I've tried to add a new file to another folder that I have created using an app and I got an error message, which I can't remember what that was at...
  4. Folder Disappeared on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Folder Disappeared on Desktop: Hello,I was putting some files into a folder on my desktop. Then, when I wanted to open that folder on desktop, it disappeared. I've tried to add a new file to another folder that I have created using an app and I got an error message, which I can't remember what that was at...
  5. How do I stop OneDrive syncing a folder it says contains my Desktop Folder but doesn't?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop OneDrive syncing a folder it says contains my Desktop Folder but doesn't?: I'm trying to stop OneDrive sync on a folder on my desktop. Whenever I try to do this, I get a message saying, "The folder you tried to unselect contains the Windows Desktop folder, which is an important folder in Windows and currently points towards OneDrive." I have checked...
  6. folder disappeared on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    folder disappeared on my desktop: a folder with photographs disappeared on my notbook computer. need to recover folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-disappeared-on-my-desktop/122af06d-6a92-4454-b1b8-23364399c368
  7. folder disappeared on my desktop

folder disappeared on my desktop: a folder with photographs disappeared on my notbook computer. need to recover folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-disappeared-on-my-desktop/122af06d-6a92-4454-b1b8-23364399c368
  8. How to open up my already saved files and folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open up my already saved files and folders: How to open up my already saved files and folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-up-my-already-saved-files-and-folders/38c7ccbe-bd8b-42da-9cc7-f25d4f3d4f90
  9. How to open up my already saved files and folders

How to open up my already saved files and folders: How to open up my already saved files and folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-open-up-my-already-saved-files-and-folders/38c7ccbe-bd8b-42da-9cc7-f25d4f3d4f90
  10. Newly Opened Windows Appear BEHIND Currently Opened Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    Newly Opened Windows Appear BEHIND Currently Opened Window: This just began happening a week or two ago (today is 7-7-2019) from what I can tell. It occurs no matter what kind of window is currently opened nor which kind of window I then open to view. I have to minimize my window and go find the window I've just opened. Would...