Windows 10: How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"?

Discus and support How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"? in Cortana to solve the problem; I would like the option to resume activities, but I don't like the notification always nagging me about it. I'm often using two machines at once -... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JudsonCaskey, Apr 7, 2020.

1. How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"?

I would like the option to resume activities, but I don't like the notification always nagging me about it. I'm often using two machines at once - Surface and desktop - and I keep getting the popup asking me about resuming activities.

:)

JudsonCaskey, Apr 7, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Apr 7, 2020
  4. How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"?

Stop Camera Roll Sync Notification

Hi Kassir,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you trying to turn off notification for the Camera App. We will help you resolving this issue.

I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you.

• Press Start, type Notifications and Action Center.
    • Select Turn Off and ON notification for Apps.
    • Select Camera App and turn off the Notification.
    • Select Show app notification and try turning it off
      and also check if the issue resolves.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"?

1. How do I stop notification to "resume activities from other devices"? - Similar Threads - stop notification resume

2. How do I stop the constant notifications bottom right from Norton?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop the constant notifications bottom right from Norton?: "Turn App Notifications On of Off" does not show my Norton program. How do I tell Windows to stop sliding in notifications from Norton on the bottom right side of my screen?...
  3. How do I stop the constant notifications bottom right from Norton?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop the constant notifications bottom right from Norton?: "Turn App Notifications On of Off" does not show my Norton program. How do I tell Windows to stop sliding in notifications from Norton on the bottom right side of my screen?...
  4. how to stop the influx of notifications after resuming from locked state

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to stop the influx of notifications after resuming from locked state: When my computer is locked the notifications build up in the notification queue, and then when I enter my password to get back in Windows, it seems like endless notifications popping up in the bottom right hand corner. It's super annoying, especially when you're trying to...
  5. how do i stop ms notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i stop ms notifications: i keep incessantly receiving e mail messages ref my activities on ms - how do i stop this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-ms-notifications/bc9e3fa5-481c-4b9b-8918-1c468b0d7a58
  6. How do I stop notifications from one source whilst keeping the others?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop notifications from one source whilst keeping the others?: I have 3 sources of notifications in action center. One is no longer relevant so how do I stop it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-notifications-from-one-source-whilst/9973f81c-58d8-41d7-8e97-c696474cf983
  7. How to turn off "Resume from other devices" notification when log in to Windows 10?

How to turn off "Resume from other devices" notification when log in to Windows 10?: Does anyone know how to turn off the notification: "Resume from other devices" when I unlock my Windows 10 laptop? The Resume notification is for a spreadsheet that is in Windows 365. The reason I want to turn off the notification: I normally work remotely on my desktop PC...
  8. Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?

Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?: After a crash, I re-installed Win 10/64. But now, I keep getting very aggravating and totally USELESS pop ups from the taskbar. "Select symbol to broadcast your game." or "Press windows to start." etc... I went into Settings and turned off ALL the notifications I found. But...
  9. How do I stop Windows 10 Resume Updates!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I stop Windows 10 Resume Updates!!: I was trying to get info on the latest Window 10 update since I've heard so many bad things about it and now see that it's been delayed till Microsoft figures out a better way Thing is I was poking around on my PC and and clicked "check for updates" not knowing it would...
  10. How do I stop Windows Media Player 12.0 from resuming at last point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop Windows Media Player 12.0 from resuming at last point: I would like to stop WMP 12.0 from resuming playback at the last stop position in a file. I have checked through Tools>Options but can't find a setting for this. Is there a registry teak, available? Thanks in advance, Paul. 99974