Windows 10: How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...

Discus and support How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to start office365 trial?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SylviaRoldan, Jan 9, 2019.

1. How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...

How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to start office365 trial?

:)

SylviaRoldan, Jan 9, 2019
  2. little cat, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

Ar3s, Jan 9, 2019
  4. jimhoyle Win User

How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...

How to troubleshoot an error that appears only at Restart or Sign out?

I get an error pop-up error message not every, but almost every time I Restart or Sign out. It's the screen with blue background and on top of Restart or Sign out text an error window says:

Explorer.exe - Application error. The instruction at 0x000… referenced memory at 0x000... The memory could not be written.

Sometimes the error code is just zeros, sometimes random numbers. I have tried so much already to troubleshoot this. For example these did not help in any way:
    • MemTest86+ (no problems)
    • Disabling any Services, Autoruns/ShellExView entries
    • Low resolution mode
    • BIOS settings are fine, no overclocking etc.
    • DISM.exe and sfc
    • etc.

However, these do make the error go away:
    • End process for explorer.exe before Restart or Sign out
    • Safe Mode
    • Creating a new user profile (almost the same as clean installing Windows, many full days of work)
    • Uninstalling NVIDIA graphics driver (then the card is unusable, of course)
    • Disabling Device Manager / Display Adapters / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

I already contacted NVIDIA and the graphics driver is not the culprit. Something has gone wrong with the user profile as the same driver works just fine in a new profile (and there's nothing wrong with the driver anyway, it's just the Restart or Sign out process that has a problem).

What can I do to fix this? One useful thing would be to have a step-by-step procedure for the Sign out. So that it'd ask before continuing to the next step and list what it's doing. Or if I could just disable whatever it does when the error appears.

jimhoyle, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to...

1. How do I stop one Drive from popping up and asking me to sign in then trying to get me to... - Similar Threads - stop Drive popping

2. One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.: I am constantly bothered by One Drive messages popping from my Taskbar to sing in, which I am not interested in doing. So I have to turn it off every time, every day that I open my computer. This is extremely annoying. How can I solve this problem?...
  3. One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.: I am constantly bothered by One Drive messages popping from my Taskbar to sing in, which I am not interested in doing. So I have to turn it off every time, every day that I open my computer. This is extremely annoying. How can I solve this problem?...
  4. One Drive popping up on Taskbar and asking me to do things.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pop Ups Driving me Crazy!: All of a sudden I am getting pop ups for Norton Antivirus like crazy. They are popping up in the lower right of my screen and when I click on the box to get rid of one I gwet 5 more to replace it. They are coming like machine gun rate. A friend said they were the result of a...
  6. Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In

in Cortana
    Stop Cortana from Asking Me to Sign In: How do I get Cortana to stop popping up and asking me to sign in on my Windows 10 Pro desktop PC? I had to reinstall Windows 10 and this is getting really annoying have this box pop up over and over asking me to sign in. I don't even have a microphone attached to my PC. I've...
  7. How do I stop this? Every time I try to save a doc it asks me to sign into my microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this? Every time I try to save a doc it asks me to sign into my microsoft...: Is there a way to not have documents associated with email for saving? I just want to save some articles to my desktop file without it being linked to my email, which to me is weird. Thank you!...
  8. Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop up asked me Contact Microsoft: just pop up about Trojan horse tom call Microsoft support at 1-833-618xxxx is this leget. [Original Title: pop up] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-up-asked-me-contact-microsoft/2ed5de7b-c0b9-4744-92dd-555672421ba1
  9. How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???: EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the wonderful Edge browser, i get asked if I want to install Google Chrome; I've told it 20 times I am NOT INTERESTED, but it still keeps up this stupid behavior.. How long until the "so called browser" works properly? It STILL doesn't save any of...
  10. How do I stop Office 365 from asking me to set it up?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How do I stop Office 365 from asking me to set it up?: At least twice a day I get a popup "reminding" me to set up this program, which I do not want. How do I get rid of the reminders? 75207