Windows 10: How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails

Discus and support How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi folks I use imap so I don't need or want outlook 2019 to sync emails across devices. I'm also using proper email servers -- not public ones like... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by jimbo45, Jun 21, 2020.

1. jimbo45 Win User

How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails

Hi folks

I use imap so I don't need or want outlook 2019 to sync emails across devices. I'm also using proper email servers -- not public ones like Gmail etc.

With the last couple of updates of Windows and Outlook 2019 I find if I have two computers up and running on a home LAN and send an email it just sits forever in the outbox. Absolutely no problem if only 1 computer is online.

(The outbox problem remains though even if I power off the 2nd computer. If I reboot ist computer again and it's alone on the lan then it's fine.)

There must be some setting somewhere which is hosing this up -- was all working before recent updates.

Both machines properly activated and licensed for the products.

Any ideas -- might be "Working in Teams" or any of this "collaborative" business software embedded in Outlook / Office.

I'm using Office 2019 PRO BTW on both systems. I can't find any settings that might be causing this --but I'm in no way an expert here on this stuff !!!. Give me a nice noisy messy Motorcycle engine any day --I can fix those with my eyes closed !!!! but some Windows stuff !!!.

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 21, 2020
  2. spunk Win User
    spunk, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Jun 21, 2020
  4. baldeo6 Win User

Cannot sync Outlook email to Motorola Q9h

Hello,

I cannot sync my emails to my moto Q9h

i have tried the following:

• installed outlook 07
    • installed outlook connector
    • installed WMDC
    • set up syncing options (e.g. email)
    • deleted the partnership and remade it
    Please not that these steps are not i order....

any help will be greatly appreciated....thank you

baldeo6, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

1. How do I stop outlook 2019 syncing emails - Similar Threads - stop outlook 2019

2. emails from gmail to outlook 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    emails from gmail to outlook 2019: how to trasfer emails from gmail to outlook 2019 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-from-gmail-to-outlook-2019/fc22acc7-8dd2-48fb-a58b-2c0a3c43d39a
  3. how do I delete my signature in outlook email

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I delete my signature in outlook email: How do I delete my signature in my outlook email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-my-signature-in-outlook-email/36d218b3-d108-4fa1-befe-f6fdf4455cae
  4. Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook, How do I move an email to another outlook file and rename it: Good morning all I am involved in a court case where there are a huge abundance of emails to keep. I need to have different folders, all within outlook and need to move them from the inbox to these different folders and rename them (so as to find what I want easily) How...
  5. Outlook Email suddenly cant sync

Outlook Email suddenly cant sync: I had the same problem about a month or so ago when the outlook email just stopped working, but once I installed updates things started to work again and has been working fine until last Friday when all of a sudden I send or receive emails on my Pro with windows 10, email is...
  6. How do I stop email sharing between accounts?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I stop email sharing between accounts?: Hi there, I have a two 365 accounts (one for my company [A], one at a company I work with [B]) and two google accounts (one for my company [A] and one for another company I work with [C]). I want to see calendar events from my company gmail [A] and the other company gmail...
  7. How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

How do I sync Outlook with my phone?: I bought a new Google phone. How do I sync outlook w/ my new phone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-sync-outlook-with-my-phone/ad03b149-bdc8-4efd-a1b4-7f31f41982e1
  8. How do I sync Outlook with my phone?

How do I sync Outlook with my phone?: I have a new Google phone and I want to sync my outlook mail. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-sync-outlook-with-my-phone/ef7518b0-97f7-4102-b856-dc8e32d0ae12
  9. how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?: how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-to-open-email-winmaildat-i-do-not-have-outlook/6c80ff22-1477-44d5-80f7-4ef1d6d838fc
  10. How do I stop computers from syncing?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I stop computers from syncing?: Have used Windows since the mid-90s. A few years ago I was given an iPad mini because I needed a tablet. After fighting with it for a few years I got a tablet running Win10. I've found that after setting up the tablet, changes on the tablet were also made on my desktop. How...