Windows 10: How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want

Discus and support How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Photos App constantly makes new albums that I have not asked for and do not want. This is an invasion of privacy by accessing files to which I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Pip27, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Pip27 Win User

How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want

Photos App constantly makes new albums that I have not asked for and do not want.

This is an invasion of privacy by accessing files to which I have not given permission to access, and is using processing power that I need for other uses.

How do I disable this pointless and annoying feature?

Moved from: Windows 10 / Windows settings

:)

Pip27, Sep 20, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 20, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Sep 20, 2018
  4. arachosia Win User

Photos cycling quickly in Photo Viewer...Can't make it stop

Hi,

When I open up any photo with Windows Photo Viewer, it automatically begins cycling through the all the photos in the gallery very quickly until it gets to the end, and then it stops. I've tried restarting my computer and unplugging my mouse and keyboard, but that didn't help. Does anyone know how to resolve this annoying issue? Thanks for any suggestions.

arachosia, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want - Similar Threads - stop Photos automatically

2. i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically: When I save photos from my google account to my computer they automatically open in the photos app which is super annoying. How do I stop that?...
  3. i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want to stop photos from opening in the photos ap automatically: When I save photos from my google account to my computer they automatically open in the photos app which is super annoying. How do I stop that?...
  4. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  5. How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?

How do I make the setting I want on the taskbar?: The first screenshot at the top I took is my task barbut if you look carefully I want it this way, can you help if I ask how I can do it all this way one by one I have marked?...
  6. How do i stop the automatic updates of edge

How do i stop the automatic updates of edge: Listen up Microsoft. " I DONT WANT EDGE ON MY COMPUTER" I am so pissed off with EDGE continually updating on my computer. I DONT WANT IT. Every week it automatically updates on my computer and makes itself the default browser. When i revert back to my Google Chrome I loose...
  7. How do i stop the automatic updates of edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i stop the automatic updates of edge: Listen up Microsoft. " I DONT WANT EDGE ON MY COMPUTER" I am so pissed off with EDGE continually updating on my computer. I DONT WANT IT. Every week it automatically updates on my computer and makes itself the default browser. When i revert back to my Google Chrome I loose...
  8. How do I make a photo smaller

How do I make a photo smaller: How do I make a photo smaller https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-a-photo-smaller/d4567548-355f-4e37-895d-ac31795ec426
  9. How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I stop Photos automatically making creations I do not want: Photos App constantly makes new albums that I have not asked for and do not want. This is an invasion of privacy by accessing files to which I have not given permission to access, and is using processing power that I need for other uses. How do I disable this pointless and...
  10. How do I stop automatic updates?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I stop automatic updates?: Hi everyone, I hate Windows 10 because it updates without my consent and slows my computer down a lot. I'd like to be notified that new updates are available and give my OK to download and install them. Can anyone help me please? 10707