Windows 10: how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10

Discus and support how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidWise4, Mar 3, 2019.

1. how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10

how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10

:)

DavidWise4, Mar 3, 2019

2. Photos app on w10 mobile not showing photos from onedrive

Hello,

I am on Lumia 1520 with w10 mobile. About a few weeks ago problem appeared. Photos app on the phone stopped showing photos from one drive. I did a software reset. For a while it helped, but then the problem
    come back. My friend also has the same problem on Lumia 950. How does it look like is shown on the attached screenshot.

how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10 bfa0d9e3-a976-48fc-b7b9-277d0d4d59ac?upload=true.png

Strange thing is when I open onedrive app on the phone I am able id see all the photos without any problem.

The more wired is that photo app on my tablet with W10 shown all photos from one drive without any complications.

Is there any way to fix w10 mobile photo app? using onedrive app instead of photo app is in my opinion not comfortable.

Piotr Klejnowski, Mar 3, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Mar 3, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Space images thread

how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10 [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Mar 3, 2019
Thema:

1. how do i stop photos from downloading images from my mobile using w10 - Similar Threads - stop photos downloading

2. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  3. how do I download photos from a photo stick?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I download photos from a photo stick?: How do I download a photo stick? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-photos-from-a-photo-stick/2390ee95-b46f-424d-973b-f8f0931f26d5
  4. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  5. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?: Yeah, I know, I know: "If you don't update, world will end." But in fairness, my experience is that about a third of the time the updates are buggy. Also, many updates don't apply to my situation but the damn things install ANYWAY. And finally, the long re-boot times as the...
  6. How can I stop W10 from downloading and installing updates?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos: how do I STOP photos from importing ALL my photos I am new to PHOTOS and find it the most unusable APP ever produced. When I work on a video project it is a one time deal and I do not want it stored on my PC. I work on a project on a usb stick from start to finish then store...
  8. Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10

Downloading photos from my mobile phone to Windows 10: Hi Previously when downloading photos from my mobile phone Samsung a20 and using the windows 10 photo app, I would select the photos with a "tick" and those photos would be highlighted, I would click download and the would appear in "Pictures" in a new date marked folder...
  9. How do I stop the "Photos" app from installing thousands of images on this computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop the "Photos" app from installing thousands of images on this computer?: The "Photos" app with Windows 10 on this computer has frequently installed thousands of images in the "Photos" app. How do I stop that? How can I uninstall all the images on any single date? Can this problem be fixed, or is it better to uninstall the app?...
  10. How do I stop update from downloading

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I stop update from downloading: It keeps downloading and installing and I don't want it cause it causes my start menu from displaying. I need it to stop installing. [img] 113111

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop images from auto opening in zimbra