Windows 10: How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border?

Discus and support How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I open the Photos app first and navigate to the image from there, it looks fine. But if I just click on an image, it's surrounded by a white border... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MadeleineDougherty, Jul 30, 2021.

1. How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border?

If I open the Photos app first and navigate to the image from there, it looks fine. But if I just click on an image, it's surrounded by a white border I can't get rid of even by going into fullscreen mode or viewing the actual size. Is there anything that can be done about this? It looks terrible.Here's an example of what an image looks like in fullscreen you'll have to click "view image" to see the border:

:)

MadeleineDougherty, Jul 30, 2021

2. White border

My photo has a narrow white border around 3 sides and then a wide white one
    (about one inch) the fourth side. How do I remove the borders? I don't want the borders to show when I print them.

[Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage]

SusanNeighbors, Jul 30, 2021
  3. letters, with white surrounding

Your photo shows "0 Anonymous", repeated 7 times.
    I do not see any white surrounding the letters. None at all.
    Perhaps you have problems with your vision?

margrave55, Jul 30, 2021
  4. How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border?

1. How do I stop pictures in Photos from being surrounded by a white border? - Similar Threads - stop pictures Photos

2. white border around profile picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  3. white border around profile picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    white border around profile picture: with every profile picture that I apply, there seems to be a white border around it as shown in the picture. this is consistent with every picture, no matter what it is. I have checked elsewhere, and the pictures itself don't have any sort of border. Is there any way to fix...
  4. white border around profile picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  6. How to remove this white border

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove this white border: Hi, I have problem with this white border. whenever I want to left click something in settings this white border is moving. Another problem is I can only type one letter in search box and can't backspace. As for now I encountered this problem in native apps....
  7. How to remove this white border

8. White border around profile picture

White border around profile picture: When uploading my profile picture, there is always an ugly white border around it. How can i get rid of this? This happens with other pictures also so its not a problem with my picture....
  9. Photos Border- How do I remove?

Photos Border- How do I remove?: You all probably know what I'm talking about, but in Windows 10, I guess since about 2018, the photos app has a giant border so that you can't get your photos to fill the screen. I'm an illustrator, and often use references for my work, having a sleek workspace is extremely...
  10. How do I remove this white border?

How do I remove this white border?: After installing the Windows 10 anniversary update, I have noticed that there is now a selection box or white border around some of the ShellExperienceHost applications (the time/date, wi-fi and volume.), is there anyway to get rid of it? I have attached some screenshots...