Windows 10: How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com

Discus and support How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.co... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RcgOutG, Mar 18, 2021.

1. RcgOutG Win User

How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com

How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.co

:)

RcgOutG, Mar 18, 2021

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 18, 2021
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 18, 2021
  4. Octopolus Win User

No Safely remove notifiction pop up, HAVE Icon

1st suggestion didnt work at all.
    2nd suggestion works but after that when i stop the device the "normal way" its still the same, no "safe to remove device" shows up

Octopolus, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

1. How do I stop pop ups from www.yoursupersweepstakes.com - Similar Threads - stop pop ups

2. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  3. How do I stop this pop up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this pop up?: I'm on windows 11 and keep getting a constant pop up for Windows Security, "workplace or school account connecting to ... enter username and password. I have removed the school account from Microsoft Edge and there is no such account when I go to Settings -> Accounts ->...
  4. How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store: How do I stop unwanted pop-ups from PC App Store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-unwanted-pop-ups-from-pc-app-store/76980791-90e9-4fda-9efc-071986ef1723
  5. HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS: EVEY TIME I TRY TO USE THE ITERNET I GET THIS M S ****[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-these-garbage-pop-ups/4ec0772c-dc44-4977-858b-a38f0aa69964
  6. How do I stop this irrretating pop-up message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop this irrretating pop-up message: I'm getting this You Phone message multiple times a day. It's abnnoying and I'd like to stop it from happening. Any ideas? [img] 165947
  7. How do i stop all pop up ads ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do i stop all pop up ads ?: HOW DO I STOP POP UP ADS ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-all-pop-up-ads/71b243f1-4779-4c5b-9a95-9848c28c39a3
  8. Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications always pop up from taksbar; how do I stop that?: After a crash, I re-installed Win 10/64. But now, I keep getting very aggravating and totally USELESS pop ups from the taskbar. "Select symbol to broadcast your game." or "Press windows to start." etc... I went into Settings and turned off ALL the notifications I found. But...
  9. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-www-watchsportslive-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  10. Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mcafee pop ups- how do I stop these !!!: How do WE stop these pop ups by Mc Afee!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-pop-ups-how-do-i-stop-these/9154499a-e6b3-4885-a40a-1ff68ef34d7f