Windows 10: How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users.

Discus and support How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; whenever i am on my main account, the administrator, and i download something it gets downladed to the other users aswell. I dont like this because the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by OakFaZ3Ra5h, Mar 8, 2019.

1. How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users.

whenever i am on my main account, the administrator, and i download something it gets downladed to the other users aswell. I dont like this because the other user account is my school one.

:)

OakFaZ3Ra5h, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Moose Win User

How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users.

Internet Downloads

Thanks all for the useful suggestions, i certainly can understand the idea of refreshing downloads. I wish Firefox had that little button lol. Now i'll try and download Warrock (a great FREE game) with download manager though (annoyingly) firefox is now downloading without buggering up!
    I just did a few spyware scans which though didn't stop the probs it probably did stop all thoses bloody programs from using the internet and slowing it down.

Moose, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users.

1. How do I stop programs from being downloaded on all users. - Similar Threads - stop programs being

2. how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users: i need to block programs and properties and other storage options from being viewed by standart users, i am the admin of a computer shared by multiple users, and i simply do not want them viewing my appliactions, said settings allow users to view hidden applications....
  3. how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i block programs and properties from being viewed by standart users: i need to block programs and properties and other storage options from being viewed by standart users, i am the admin of a computer shared by multiple users, and i simply do not want them viewing my appliactions, said settings allow users to view hidden applications....
  4. How do I stop things I download from being seen by all of the users on the same device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I stop things I download from being seen by all of the users on the same device?: Every time I download something for example, Bluestacks, every other user on my device can see, and open it. If they uninstall it, it uninstalls for me as well. And, they can use the same account I use when they open it. I want a bit of privacy, but I don't know how to hide...
  5. How do I stop things I download from being seen by all of the users on the same device?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I stop things I download from being seen by all of the users on the same device?: Every time I download something for example, Bluestacks, every other user on my device can see, and open it. If they uninstall it, it uninstalls for me as well. And, they can use the same account I use when they open it. I want a bit of privacy, but I don't know how to hide...
  6. How do I stop things I download from being seen by all of the users on the same device?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How do I stop programs being opened in monitors that are off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop programs being opened in monitors that are off?: I have 2 monitors as well as a TV hooked up to my pc. One of my monitors I will occasionally also used or my MacBook Air. When the monitor is off or being used by another device, because it’s plugged into my pc, whatever program was opened in it last, will open in it again....
  8. How do I stop Windows from blocking all my downloads mid download?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I stop Windows from blocking all my downloads mid download?: Hello, I am experiencing a recurring issue with my downloads whenever I download something from the internet. This issue is consistent across browsers and also happens in some third party applications, for example whenever I try to update my AMD Radeon Software for which I...
  9. How do I stop a program from suspending?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I stop a program from suspending?: I am going in and out of Minecraft Windows 10 and every time i go out to look at the map of my realm, it enters a suspended state and I leave the realm, and MC takes a second to reload. Is there a way to stop this from happening? submitted by /u/CamCamDaMann [link]...
  10. How do I update default programs for all users?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I update default programs for all users?: When I do it for the primary user, it doesn't affect the other user. I can't make any changes from the other user account....