Windows 10: how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?

Discus and support how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how I stop remote access to my computer by a hidden network and how to I remove this threat, how do I keep my computer safer?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LANAGULLEKSON, Sep 5, 2019.

1. how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?

how I stop remote access to my computer by a hidden network and how to I remove this threat, how do I keep my computer safer?

:)

LANAGULLEKSON, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Steevo Win User

hijacked via remote network access

Sounds like you are the recipient of stolen goods. All of our work laptops have this feature where it locks the BIOS and hard disk remotely if stolen, misplaced, or after a certain number of failed access attempts to the data on the disk without the TPM key.

I would suggest returning it to wherever you bought or got it.

Steevo, Sep 5, 2019
  3. hijacked via remote network access

I have had the same problem on all of my machines and cellular devices as well. I have tried everything you have all suggested and more...nothing works. Every time I think I am rid of the dummy bios I quickly find out that it was all a pipe dream. I have gone as far as killing the bios and it remains...what different does it make...they're are now property of the hacker...I just supply the electricity. If you install XPUD and access your facebook account through it you will see that they are transferring data via facebook...you will also see the x drive with the files that are really running your system. Access you startup or win.ini file through another os and you will see that none of the files are on your machine

Robert Frescas, Sep 5, 2019
  4. how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?

Remote Access

I've tried TeamViewer but because I'm on a network they see this as being a business and their program cost around $700. I am really upset and will be contacting Windows Support again....as they are the ones that told me I needed PRO in order to gain
    remote access to my other computer. What I really need is just some steps on how to use PRO and the step-by-step actions required for me to gain remote access.

RochelleParr, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access?

1. how do I stop remote access and installation of hidden network access? - Similar Threads - stop remote access

2. How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?: I am trying to load a .rdp file inside the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 with Android 13. It's the most recent version of the app as well. Every time I try to open the file in the app, it says it needs storage permissions and gives the option to change them in...
  3. How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I give Remote Desktop storage access?: I am trying to load a .rdp file inside the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 with Android 13. It's the most recent version of the app as well. Every time I try to open the file in the app, it says it needs storage permissions and gives the option to change them in...
  4. Remote Access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Access: I have two PCs, one is a Laptop with Windows 10 Pro and a Desktop with Windows 10 Home. My network identifies both, one as "WIN10-PRO" and the other as "WIN10-HOME". I have no problem remotely accessing "WIN10-PRO" files from "WIN10-HOME"; however, I cannot remotely access...
  5. How do I set up Remote Access?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I set up Remote Access?: My boss has two high-performance towers set up at his place and I want to work remotely & securely from my laptop. We already have few Win10 pro licenses available, so this won't be a problem. He can also provide me with a VPN service. I've been searching on reddit and...
  6. How To Access Hidden Drives

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How To Access Hidden Drives: So I'm cleaning the computer from annoying Malware, and come across this app. Within this app, it states that 5 other drives are being protected, aside than the 3 physical drives that I have here: I want to get rid of all these other drives. [img] 154087
  7. How To Access Hidden Drives

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Access Hidden Drives: So I'm cleaning the computer from annoying Malware, and come across this app. Within this app, it states that 5 other drives are being protected, aside than the 3 physical drives that I have here: I want to get rid of all these other drives. [img] 154087
  8. remote access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    remote access: can i use the windows 10 remote workstation software download on my windows 10 home computer to remote into my office 7 windows at work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-access/eead4cae-a3f1-4ec7-9587-21304e9ae60a
  9. unauthorized remote access, how do I find the program & then stop it?

unauthorized remote access, how do I find the program & then stop it?: Hi guys a friend of mine recently let a guy into her system from 'Microsoft' (yeah I know Ive told her many times !) anyway he's obviously installed something so he can log on and do what he likes. (she thought it was teamviewer but I cant find any reference to that) I have...
  10. Remote access

Remote access: I unfortunately allowed someone maintaining they were from BT Openreach and they were trying to get me to make a payment through my bank. Very fortunately this was not successful and no damage appears to have been done I am now concerned that they may be able to still...